Desert Island X: Survivor Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE list

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Last round, Liam and LJT's lists were eliminated with four votes a piece, removing the only two relatively short lists remaining in the competition.

As always, vote for your least favorite. This poll will run until Friday afternoon.

Of the lists I was allowed to vote for, I gave them all 6 points or higher. I don't really know what to do here. Laz, Ashley and Peef all got 6 points from me whereas the others got 7 or more, so I guess it's down to those by default.

Last edited:
Expanding on what I said earlier, I'm still having a difficult time voting because I think the three I have it down to are all very good.

Laz: good flow, nice song choices but not all to my taste, preferred the first half to the second which dragged a touch for me by the end

Ashley: not the best pacing, drags somewhat in spots, very good transitions though, surprising and high quality batch of songs

Peef: flowed well despite some noticeably weak transitions, lots of great (albeit very B&C) song choices and holds together well as a unit

It all comes down to the songs in the end unless it's really poorly put together and all of these are constructed well. If it comes down to the song choices, I think Laz gets my vote by virtue of a handful more songs I'm not into. But I actually would love to see him win because he always delivers good entries and this one is no exception. Fucking sucks to vote for an obviously great list, but we're at a very high level now.

Looks like my vote may not matter much anyway with Bonnie having 3 already.

Last edited:
Also, I fucked up and forgot to put the master list in the first post. Sorry, gang. The semester just started and I was in a hurry.

Last edited:
This is getting tough. I really enjoyed Sad Punk's playlist, but yeah, I suppose it's my least favorite of this bunch.

I've got two lists with the same lowest ranking for the ones remaining, so it was just a matter of going through them a bit more closely. Tough call, but in the end, and not that it matters at this point, I went with Padj.

Man. Not a lot of love for group 5. :lol: Both of its representatives are already gone, Bonnie got crushed.

Next poll will start up Monday because I don't want anybody getting screwed over because of a low weekend turnout. 11-12 votes per poll out of 14-15 regular participants is actually quite good and I hope we keep that up.

Back
Top Bottom