Desert Island VII Results Thread - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Just the Bang and the Clatter
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-21-2010, 02:08 AM   #76
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,065
Local Time: 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
Via double - post, I suppose PHANAN WINS!
I should have kept that double post up a while, just for kicks.

Congrats LemonMelon! Excellent playlist and truly deserving of winning.
__________________

__________________
phanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:08 AM   #77
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,816
Local Time: 02:33 PM
Thanks a ton, guys. If it makes anyone feel better, I spent like 18 months on this list, so the joke is on no one but me this time.
__________________

__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:09 AM   #78
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,105
Local Time: 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
1. LemonMelon

Total Points: 192

Highest Ranking: 1st
Lowest Ranking: 9th
Holy shit, no wai.
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:09 AM   #79
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,960
Local Time: 02:33 PM
__________________
the tourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:09 AM   #80
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,105
Local Time: 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Thanks a ton, guys. If it makes anyone feel better, I spent like 18 months on this list, so the joke is on no one but me this time.
Yeah, had I known top prize was a basketball trophy, I would never have tried as hard as I did.
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:10 AM   #81
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,960
Local Time: 02:33 PM
And another DI is finished. Time to start up a new list?
__________________
the tourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:12 AM   #82
ONE
love, blood, life
 
namkcuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 10,290
Local Time: 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
Yeah, had I known top prize was a basketball trophy, I would never have tried as hard as I did.
haha...I've just always loved way the Larry O'Brien trophy looks, and it was the first trophy that came to mind.


__________________
namkcuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:15 AM   #83
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,065
Local Time: 05:33 PM
I'll get to the Top Fives from everyone in the morning. Gotta get some sleep.
__________________
phanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:16 AM   #84
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,105
Local Time: 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the tourist View Post
And another DI is finished. Time to start up a new list?
I'm about half done with one, and we all know Travis has about 20 saved on his computer.

In fact, not going to lie, I watched him make a DI list today. Not like, over the shoulder, but, it was amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by namkcuR View Post
haha...I've just always loved way the Larry O'Brien trophy looks, and it was the first trophy that came to mind.


Haha, no worries.
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:19 AM   #85
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,816
Local Time: 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
In fact, not going to lie, I watched him make a DI list today. Not like, over the shoulder, but, it was amusing.
It would have been far more amusing if it weren't for the girl in the room.

...Joke away, guys. I just won the fucking NBA Finals.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:20 AM   #86
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,960
Local Time: 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
I'm about half done with one, and we all know Travis has about 20 saved on his computer.

In fact, not going to lie, I watched him make a DI list today. Not like, over the shoulder, but, it was amusing.
I think I need to listen to a lot more music I haven't listened to yet before I can actually start. That and my iTunes is still relatively small since I deleted it to upgrade everything to lossless....

I've never actually watched someone make a playlist. I bet it's riveting.
__________________
the tourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:21 AM   #87
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,105
Local Time: 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the tourist View Post
I've never actually watched someone make a playlist. I bet it's riveting.
All I kept hearing was the beginning and endings of songs.
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:22 AM   #88
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,105
Local Time: 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
It would have been far more amusing if it weren't for the girl in the room.

...Joke away, guys. I just won the fucking NBA Finals.
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:22 AM   #89
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 11:33 AM
i've got the basic outline of my next list already coming together.
__________________
coolian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:22 AM   #90
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,816
Local Time: 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the tourist View Post
I've never actually watched someone make a playlist. I bet it's riveting.
No one could hate Streets Of Your Town by the Go Betweens more than Ashley must have after hearing it 30 times this afternoon.
__________________

__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com