Desert Island VII Master List, Part Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, the highest I've ever had as far as beer goes is only about 15%, I think it was a Belgian amber ale. I'd try something with homebrew, but I can barely get to 5% with that shit.

Mm, Sassy Red. I think I'm gonna take a trip to the bottle-o before the footy starts tonight. Have you tried any Archipelago beers? They're starting to do the rounds here and the two I've tasted have been very nice.

if it wasn't for the fact that i'm more or less abandoning drinking until i've got an income again i'd probably do the same. it'd go down great on a cold night like tonight.

i haven't seen any of those yet, i'll keep it bookmarked so i remember to keep an eye out.

you mean this one?
downsrim.gif

:giggle:

ok well my mate C invites me to B's place. and we're playing pool, smashing a few beers, y'know how it is. C spots a bottle of tequila on the bench. "let's go D, shot for shot," he says. i oblige. first mistake. i have about five shots in 20 or 30 minutes (this was before i turned 18, i've since developed a (slightly) better tolerance for alcohol). all of a sudden, the tequila hits me. i lost pool, and didn't pot a ball - you know the rules.

flash forward ten minutes, and i'm swinging on the clothesline, calling girls, acting like a fuckwit. and then i hear a dog bark next door. fight or flight? fight. "that's a wolf!" i declared, and put on B's bike helmet, tried to jump the next door neighbours fence to "fight the wolves".

then i crashed, was walked home. C later revealed he'd been having shots of apple juice, not tequila. i was too blind to notice.

they wouldn't have been laughing if it was a real wolf attack.

i don't drink tequila anymore.

not even of the lick/sip/suck variety.

/the end
/tonight's drinking.

Back
Top Bottom