Desert Island V Album Game: Rules and Signup Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfan, you know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.

There's a flip side to that coin, YLB. What if you do got me boxed in, and I gotta put you down? 'Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.

There's a flip side to that coin, YLB. What if you do got me boxed in, and I gotta put you down? 'Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.

That's one of the best scenes I've ever seen in a movie. Heat in general is fucking stellar.

But yeah, this is the first time I've been in the first group, I believe. Cool beans. I've gotta listen to 3 lists soon then.

fat-val-kilmer.jpg

On paper Zoots is my favorite and GirlsAloudFan has the best cover. :wink:

Thanks, man!

GAF, who is that on your cover? :combust: :wink:

Phanan, the link I sent you still seems to work. But the one you published on your site doesn't seem to. :scratch: Did you make a typo, by any chance?

I've been in the first group twice in two DI competitions.

I have Zoots' and GAF's already (I think I only DL'd GAF's so far), just haven't listened.

Ok, well we're still two short here. I understand it's Labor Day weekend in the U.S., but still, we've had plenty of time.

Lila/hardy, you were first alternate. Would you still be interested in this? I know it's last minute.

Just saw this. When is the deadline? :uhoh:
And do you cut him any slack for not having a "story" or "theme" and possiblye no artwork :hmm:

You're all clear, kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home.

Will someone explain this shit to me. I'm in the first group, what does that mean? Is it single-elimination or what's the deal? I'm nervous, I don't want to get booted in the first round. It would be more embarrassing than that time I took...eh, nevermind.

You're all clear, kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home.

Will someone explain this shit to me. I'm in the first group, what does that mean? Is it single-elimination or what's the deal? I'm nervous, I don't want to get booted in the first round. It would be more embarrassing than that time I took...eh, nevermind.

You have to face everyone in your division. If you win your match by...

One vote or more = 3 points
Tie = 2 points
Lose, but keep it within three votes = 1 point
Lose by more than three votes = 0 points

The two people with the most points at the end of round 5 moves on to the quarterfinals. From there, it becomes single-elimination.

Oh fuck. Totally forgot about this.

I'll try to get my shit uploaded in the next 24 hours.

I figured that might have been the case with you. Try to get it to me by tomorrow night. I want to get the Master List up then.

As for BigMacPhisto, if and when you read this, I apologize, but I haven't heard from you, and it appears that you haven't been on Interference since last Tuesday. Since I don't want any further delays, I'm going to have to replace you with hardyharhar. Sorry for the inconvenience, although I'm betting you most likely forgot about this anyway.

Sorry guys. I really, really was intent on doing this but I had a coast-to-coast move scheduled and totally forgot about this a little less than a week ago. I even was reading this thread and told myself "You've really got to put things together and submit soon" and thought of leaving a note next to the computer. :doh:

Once again, I apologize for taking the slot of someone who would've been up on things but I absolutely thought I was going to be but it's been incredibly hectic on my end. A shame too because I knew where I was going to go with each of my discs.

Hardy's pretty much done with his list. I'm just typing it up. Then I need to upload it.
Is there an easy way to upload the lists from iTunes? Or do I need to put all the songs in order in a folder, zip it, and then upload? And what's the preferred site to upload to (too lazy to read back)

Hardy's pretty much done with his list. I'm just typing it up. Then I need to upload it.
Is there an easy way to upload the lists from iTunes? Or do I need to put all the songs in order in a folder, zip it, and then upload? And what's the preferred site to upload to (too lazy to read back)

1. You'll probably have to go the folder route.

2. Mediafire is the preferred site (be warned: there is a 100 MB file limit).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom