Desert Island V Album Game: Rules and Signup Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, there was a whole 'nother page I didnt see.

wow now I look dumb

maybe I should just use the edit feature

...nahhh

:scratch:

I'm having enough trouble beating my OCD into submission while wrestling with my list, to try to cobble together some epic theme or story.

I'd definitely support a shorter list for future tournaments. I'm honestly not concerned about the structure of the competition or how hard it is to progress to another round or winning or whatever... I'm doing this mostly for my own benefit :wink:

NSW, why didn't you enter the Desert Island arena of competition? I think you'd probably come up with a damn good list.

Scared? Or you just don't care?

I've thought about it, actually. Not sure why I don't participate. I might be too lazy to upload my tracks. Putting together a list is fun, though.

I'll also actually listen to everyone's lists and vote accordingly, though.

Track #. Band Name - "Song Title" - Album Name (Time in Minutes:Seconds)
1. Please - "Follow This Format" - Thank You (20:15)
2. It Helps A Lot - "If You Follow This" - To The Letter (10:45)
3. Life Is Easier - "When People Do" - What Is Asked In The Rules (15:00)
4. Rules - "Are Not Hard" - To Follow (15:30)
5. Grammar, Punctuation, And Order - "Should Be Just Like They Are" - In This Example (7:15)
6. Thank You Very Much - "In Advance" - For Adhering To This Style! (43:20)

^ By the way, this brings a smile to my face. Who was the original brainchild of this operation? Was it Phanan or was it Axver?

Yeah, I would have guessed it was Axver.

Brilliant. :up:

Also, my list is done and ready to go!

Let the GOOD TIMES roll.

I'm glad to be getting a listen in to some of this stuff already. Last time, cramming 5 lists in in one day was a hassle.

It follows the Australian rules of grammar over the inferior rules of American grammar.

I'm glad to be getting a listen in to some of this stuff already. Last time, cramming 5 lists in in one day was a hassle.

I didn't even listen to all the lists last time...probably only half :reject: (and then I couldn't vote in all the rounds. not as fun) I'm hoping getting an early start will help me actually listen to them all. I'm listening to yours and LMP's ASAP, because I have them and really enjoyed them last DI. anyone else who is done and wants to PM me their list, I'd be happy to give it a listen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom