Desert Island V Album Game: Rules and Signup Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. As always.

Except last time. I wasn;'t in then,

I'm in.

That's right, friends. There's a new challenger. A new contender. The great drunk hope. He's rough and he's raw and he's ready to take on ANYONE.

But in all seriousness I actually am really excited about this thing. It should be fun.

Sweet, thanks for signing me up.

my playlist is done already (though who knows, I may completely change it), i just have to find all the protected files in mp3 format since my CD drive is busted :crack:

I'm in.

That's right, friends. There's a new challenger. A new contender. The great drunk hope. He's rough and he's raw and he's ready to take on ANYONE.

But in all seriousness I actually am really excited about this thing. It should be fun.

I'm in. As always.

Except last time. I wasn;'t in then,

This is already better than last time then.

Sweet, thanks for signing me up.

my playlist is done already (though who knows, I may completely change it), i just have to find all the protected files in mp3 format since my CD drive is busted :crack:

If you need any help with that, let me know.

Cosigned.

Also, could we please leave the hat out of this? Let's mix it up and pick using a dartboard this time.

We should have a paper-rock-scizzors competition to see who goes up against the top four of previous DI games (each of them in a seperate group).

1. phanan
2. Axver
3. KhanadaRhodes
4. phillyfan26
5. LemonMacPhisto
6. LemonMelon
7. Zootlesque
8. AtomicBono
9. bono_212
10. DreamOutLoud13
11. RegularBonoFan
12. bono_man2002
13. Screwtape2
14. Mr. V
15. impy13
16. GirlsAloudFan
17. the tourist
18. Alisaura

Alternate 1:
Alternate 2:

This may be the fastest signup ever. And with some new participants. :up:

EDIT - forgot that Alisaura previously mentioned wanting in on this.

Damn, only two spots left?

That sucks. That probably means that at least a couple people who really want to play will be screwed...even with the alternates.

Or am I wrong?

Damn, only two spots left?

That sucks. That probably means that at least a couple people who really want to play will be screwed...even with the alternates.

Or am I wrong?

It is going much faster than I anticipated, but history has proved that at least one or two people who sign up drop out for various reasons, so there's a good chance an alternate will get in.

I want in. I'll take the final slot and represent the sound of the underground.

:sad:

I guess I'll be an alternate, then.

See? Dammit that sucks Dave. That's crazy how quickly all the spots were filled. I think it took under 9 hours.

No offense to anyone in particular but I really hope that someone drops out so that you can play, Dave.

I'm going to sit this one out, since I have a lot going on right now. I'll be back with a vengeance for VI, though :wink:

are we open to more players if we get more interest? the more the merrier i feel, gives us all an opportunity to listen to more new music in different ways.

At one point, I'm not sure when, it was discussed that we expand to 24 slots. Ultimately, that's up to Phanan, though.

Does anyone know if Irishteen was doing a list? He's out on holiday right now, so he might not have noticed the thread go up (but I see it's already up to alternates)

I'm all for having more participants since there seems to be a lot of interests. Would there be 6 groups of 4 then instead of the previous amount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom