Desert Island V Album Game: Rules and Signup Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm almost through my third playlist. Zootles & DOL's links on phanan's site don't work for me, and I don't have anyone else's list to listen to for now.

pfan's inclusion of the Chicago song = WIN
and no Panda Bear :happy:

Well, I'm almost through my third playlist. Zootles & DOL's links on phanan's site don't work for me, and I don't have anyone else's list to listen to for now.

pfan's inclusion of the Chicago song = WIN
and no Panda Bear :happy:

want mine? :sexywink:

You skipped my favorite part. I think IMDb sums it up well:

:love:

Bahah, yes!

Lila, Panda Bear is like Brian Wilson traveling to the future, coming back, and teaching the world how to make awesome psychedelic pop. Shame on you.

Bahah, yes!

Lila, Panda Bear is like Brian Wilson traveling to the future, coming back, and teaching the world how to make awesome psychedelic pop. Shame on you.

I need to see that movie again on an actual tv and not a shoddy steaming internet version of it.

So you draw the line at Woody Allen?

And a tenuous one at best. Hell, I'm one to talk. I must've watched about 5-6 movies on my iPod screen a while back. I've re-watched them on regular sized screens though.

And a tenuous one at best. Hell, I'm one to talk. I must've watched about 5-6 movies on my iPod screen a while back. I've re-watched them on regular sized screens though.

Though when I say crappy streamed internet video, I mean I was watching it while it was still in theaters. This is how bad my TWBB experience was

Though when I say crappy streamed internet video, I mean I was watching it while it was still in theaters. This is how bad my TWBB experience was

Ouch. Yeah, I had to drive out pretty far to catch it in theaters, but it was most definitely worth it. I made the extra effort that film, but 9 times out of 10, I catch have to limited release films on DVD.

I'm getting the Master List prepared. I have to reformat all the pics so they come out ok for the DI site, so that's taking some time. I also need some things done by a few people (clarifications, listing of songs in playlist for thread, etc.), so I'm waiting on that.

And, of course, I still need Lance's playlist. Where are you, man?

I must say - very interesting groups this time. I'm curious to see how it goes.

The link for Zoots is working on the site now, so that gives people another playlist to listen to today.

DOL13, your links don't work for me, either. Did you send me the correct ones?

The Master List thread will be up tonight, with or without Lance's entry. If his is ready afterwards, I'll have Khan add it in. If it's not done soon, we may have to go to another alternate.

Relax, I've already listened to yours. Downloading tourist's now, and if Zoots links are working as stated, he'll be next.

Relax? That word is not in my vocabulary. :wink:

Did you like it? Some people that have listened to it have said that it was a life-changing experience. Others have said God appeared to them after listening to my Desert Island list.

My next DI list is going to be titled, "Nobody Gives a Fuck About the White Sox, So Shut the Fuck Up Already, GAF."

Relax? That word is not in my vocabulary. :wink:

Did you like it? Some people that have listened to it have said that it was a life-changing experience. Others have said God appeared to them after listening to my Desert Island list.

If God is in my toilet bowl, then yes I saw her.
GFY

:wink:

As for your list, it's got more stuff on it that I know & like compared to a few others I've heard, so you've got that going for you. Your check is in the mail to me, RITE?

hey axver and phanan, i've got a question about one of the rules, just something i need clarification on for a future playlist i'm wanting to do. should i ask in here or via pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom