Desert Island V Album Game: Master List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either one sounds good. Has a schedule been made up yet, or is it too soon for that?

I never posted it, but it will go the same way as DI4. The first round will feature two matches a day, 24 hours each, and then we'll move to four matches a day for the remaining rounds. The matchups will go the same way as last time, so for example, our first two matches will be:

Zoots vs. pfan
LMP vs. GAF

DOL13 has a bye for the first round.

That's the order we'll go in. I'll post the entire schedule when I post the first match.

Can we just make this one an arm-wrestling match?

'cause i KNOW i could kick LMP's ass in an arm-wrestling match. Or a street fight.

We weigh about the same, and I'd be sober, so that leaves me at a slight advantage there, too.

Fantastic.

Obviously, what worked earlier at home on the Mac is not doing the same on a PC. I'll have to fix it later.

In the meantime, the first two matches will be getting underway shortly.

Hey Phanan! I was browsing your DI website and it looks like DI-4 is the only page where everything is posted as an image file as opposed to text. This makes it impossible to search using Ctrl F for any songs previously used. I was wondering if this can be converted to text like the other pages or is it gonna be a huge pain in the ass to do so?

:shifty:

Okay my DI-6 list is ready and I'm already 100% more psyched for that one than the present one! Any idea when we'll have it?

:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom