Desert Island IX: Master List, Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright, just listened to PhilsFan's list and it's probably the best Desert Island list I've ever heard thusfar with regard to matching up with my taste in music. There were multiple extremely strong sections, but Gorillaz to Twin Shadow takes the absolute cake. There was quite a bit here that I've heard a lot about but haven't actually heard much of, and I'll need to investigate further: Sun Airway, Destroyer (saxophoneless!), St. Vincent, Chairlift, Dum Dum Girls, EMA, and Chromatics. There were a couple patches I didn't care for as much (Bowie through Shearwater just isn't my thing) but it still flowed pretty well. Also I've made it known that I don't care for REM - something about Michael Stipe's voice just really grates on me, which is too bad because I liked the music portion of the track, and I already shared my thoughts on that BSS track on a different list. Just not my thing. Anyway, again, fantastic list and I'm going to take away quite a bit of it into my list of "must investigate further" artists.

Next up will be LemonMirrorSky.

LemonMirrorSky:

Your list is like one classic after another. So many great tracks from Zeppelin, the Beatles, Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Arcade Fire, Flaming Lips, Passengers, Bowie, Pearl Jam, and Smashing Pumpkins, as well as tracks I hadn't heard before from Floyd, Cream, JHE, Porcupine Tree, and Bjork, among others...just a great list. Really enjoyed it. Also, the transition from The National Anthem to the Bjork track was probably one of my favorite segues in this DI so far. The flow with those two tracks and the Sigur Ros track was impeccable...actually the flow for the whole thing was really good.

Great job man. :)

Just finished Philsfan's list and I have to say that I enjoyed the second half more than the first. Continuing from Springsteen:

Really liked Gypsy Biker.. first time I heard it!

Okkervil River I didn't care for so much but Shearwater was interesting.

St. Vincent was not bad and Bat For Lashes was stunning! :heart:

I also really like that Norah Jones and DM track now... Black. Somebody else had it on their list too.

Last Shadow Puppets was certainly interesting and Radiohead... lol... it is probably my least fav track on the otherwise great In Rainbows but the flow between these 2 tracks was really good!

Chairlift was ok. BSS and National I already commented on.

Stay is of course classic but... I felt the flow from National to U2 here was a bit jarring.

Beach House... lol. I really liked that Wishes track that somebody put on their list but this track I could not get into. At least not on 2 listens.

Girls was interesting. I quite liked their Carolina song I think. And this was also pretty cool.

Dum Dum Girls was certainly nice and had a memorable structure to it.

John Misty didn't stick in my head and EMA I felt was a bit boring.

Flips and Cat Power were nice. Washed Out was also quite pleasing.

In fact, I enjoyed the rest of the list. Lykke Li was very interesting. Really liked that outro thing there.

Overall, good list actually although I really could not get into some stuff like Animal Collective, M83, Impala etc.

LemonMirrorSky:

Your list is like one classic after another. So many great tracks from Zeppelin, the Beatles, Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Arcade Fire, Flaming Lips, Passengers, Bowie, Pearl Jam, and Smashing Pumpkins, as well as tracks I hadn't heard before from Floyd, Cream, JHE, Porcupine Tree, and Bjork, among others...just a great list. Really enjoyed it. Also, the transition from The National Anthem to the Bjork track was probably one of my favorite segues in this DI so far. The flow with those two tracks and the Sigur Ros track was impeccable...actually the flow for the whole thing was really good.

Great job man. :)

Hey thanks a lot, dude! Haven't you heard Floyd's Ummagumma and Björk's Post?? Anyway, I really worked this list to death to perfect both flow and inclusion of great songs. Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Btw I want to say that despite not being able to get into some of the new indie stuff, I have also discovered some gems thanks to this contest! I am definitely looking forward to getting much more into Natasha Khan, for example. Will probably start with her first album I guess. She reminds me of Tori Amos in a way (not surprised since Kate Bush is one of her influences) and looks like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction. Kickass!

Alright, LMS's list is just now finishing up and the first thing that struck me about it was the use of bands whose singers are difficult to understand after faulting Animal Collective, Tame Impala [:huh:], and Passion Pit [bigger :huh:]. :wink: But yeah, the Radiohead, Bjork, and Sigur Ros, to me, have far less distinguished vocals.

Anyway, onto my actual thoughts on the list....

The first part had some deeper cuts than I'm used to seeing from these bands, although nothing is a deep cut when it's done by The Beatles (at least for me). Pretty strong section even if I do find the keyboards on In the Light to be pretty terribly cheesy. The second part had some pretty awesome stuff I was familiar with like The National Anthem and Are You a Hypnotist?? and a song I'd all but forgotten but that's awesome in Moon Touches Your Shoulder. I've never cared for Bjork and much of The Verve though. Also, that Sigur Ros song was pretty long. The third part was probably the part I connected with the most. Love Sleight of Hand and Rebellion a whole lot, and Only Shallow is a classic. In the final section I really liked The Wild Ones and To The End a lot. I'd never heard either before as I've never really been grabbed by either of those bands. I didn't really care for the electronica stuff in this section, though. Overall I thought the flow was just fine apart from a couple odd transitions.

Very good first submission to the Desert Island world!

Next up is LemonMelon and then onto the third group!

Thanks for your comments, tourist. Yeah I only wrote what I felt honestly. But music is something that hits you when you least expect it. So who knows, maybe one of the days when my iTunes is on shuffle I might stumble into and suddenly start liking something I don't care for right now. It has happened in the past.

So I listened to LemonMelon's list yesterday while at work but didn't have a chance to post my thoughts on it then, so here goes now:

First and formost, as usual, the flow was impeccable. Just simply fantastic pacing and the songs melded together in a good way. There was some good stuff here that I knew but never knew who it was by and some good stuff I'd never heard before. The tracks by Cheap Trick, The Replacements, Badfinger, and Carole King were all ones that I knew the song but never knew who it was by. All are fantastic songs that I might need to pick up the albums of when I have a chance. The section from George Harrison through Arcade Fire was my favourite consecutive section, closely followed by The Replacements through Electric Light Orchestra. A couple tracks that surprised me are the ones by Arcade Fire (I've never heard Neon Bible in its entirety, but hadn't liked anything I'd heard from it until this song) and Wilco (never really been a fan, but that was a darn good song). I don't really have anything bad to say about this list other than a few of the songs just didn't click with me as much as some of the others.

It's weird to say this is probably your best list I've heard, since you've won in the past, but damn if it isn't an awesome list!

Next up will be group three. Gonna start with Phanan. I've already listened to namkcuR's list and I'll post on that shortly.

Listening to Lazarus' list now. I see that you have completely steered clear of 90s favourites like Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden etc. But it's cool. The indie scene deserves its own place. So far I'm digging Jesus & Mary Chain, Sugar, Lemonheads, Veruca Salt and Lou Reed. :up: The flow is pretty good and the whole thing really does rock! Haven't got to Disc 2 yet.

The first couple of tracks on Zoots Grooves were actually kinda refreshing and interesting. But after that your playlist didn't really grab me until Cornershop. I'm of course familiar with the superb Brimful of Asha. Didn't know this one. Enjoyed it!

Moving on to the electronic section of your playlist, I found it interesting that you stayed away from the regular album or single versions of many of these tracks. But somehow I simply could not get into this mix of Protection you had on here. I absolutely adore the original version that appears on the album btw!

The Robbie Robertson track was excellent! Really loved the percussion and groove and also the storytelling style of singing!

Tricky was okay. Was not really bowled over.

Prodigy's Diesel Power is fucking kickass! And you used the original too. I love Fat of the Land. Fantastic album!

Gangster Tripping was cool. Oddly enough I didn't remember this though I do own their Greatest Hits and know a handful of their stuff like Rockafeller Skank, Right Here Right Now and Praise You.

Quite liked Jumbo by Underworld.

And this Walking Wounded remix was nice even if I prefer the original. I almost used the original in my own list right next to Man Next Door.

Overall, I think I actually enjoyed the Grooves section more than Rocks. I think partly it has to do with familiarity and love of late 90s electronica. Good stuff! :up:

Thanks for the detailed comments. Yes, I was definitely trying to steer away from the more obvious tracks, while still trying to play inviting stuff. Main goal was to expose people to as much unknown material or artists as possible.

And yes, Bernard Sumner is actually the singer on all of Electronic's work. He co-founded the band with Johnny Marr. All three albums are worth hearing, though the one that track is from is probably the best.

So I listened to LemonMelon's list yesterday while at work but didn't have a chance to post my thoughts on it then, so here goes now:

First and formost, as usual, the flow was impeccable. Just simply fantastic pacing and the songs melded together in a good way. There was some good stuff here that I knew but never knew who it was by and some good stuff I'd never heard before. The tracks by Cheap Trick, The Replacements, Badfinger, and Carole King were all ones that I knew the song but never knew who it was by. All are fantastic songs that I might need to pick up the albums of when I have a chance. The section from George Harrison through Arcade Fire was my favourite consecutive section, closely followed by The Replacements through Electric Light Orchestra. A couple tracks that surprised me are the ones by Arcade Fire (I've never heard Neon Bible in its entirety, but hadn't liked anything I'd heard from it until this song) and Wilco (never really been a fan, but that was a darn good song). I don't really have anything bad to say about this list other than a few of the songs just didn't click with me as much as some of the others.

It's weird to say this is probably your best list I've heard, since you've won in the past, but damn if it isn't an awesome list!

Next up will be group three. Gonna start with Phanan. I've already listened to namkcuR's list and I'll post on that shortly.

:hyper: Always a treat to receive comments, especially this late in the game. Really glad you liked it. Early Cheap Trick (up to and including At Budokan) and Badfinger (everything up to Straight Up + Wish You Were Here) are absolutely worth your time. Since you love the Beatles, Badfinger in particular is a no brainer. Come and Get It is literally just a repurposed Paul McCartney song. Tapestry by Carole King contains several entries in the Great American Songbook.

Thanks everyone for their comments. I've been quite busy writing my thesis this last couple of months so I'm a bit late on commenting on every entry.

Lazarus - your playlist was right up my alley. Liked pretty much every song. Some artists I didn't know, but the nicest surprises came by those I knew by name but hadn't yet explored, like Electronic and Happy Mondays. A great entry on many accounts :up: Also, that Liz Phair track is one of my favourite of hers.

PhilsFan - I think we might share the same taste in a good deal of the music released in the last couple of years, so my only complaint is that I already knew and loved about half of the tracks. The flow was great and I rediscovered also some artists I overlooked - like Father John Misty.

LemonMelon - Wow, a lot of nice discoveries here. I fell in love with pretty much half of the tracks. I found myself singing Jackie Blue in the shower more times that I like to admit in the following days. I also liked how you put artists like Belle & Sebastian and Lucinda Williams in the mix. I thought the association of songs was very creative.

LemonMirrorSky - I was familiar with almost all the songs, and some of them, particularly in the second part of the playlist, were favourites of mine (Only Shallow may be my all time favourite song, actually) so of course I enjoyed your playlist a great deal. The flow was very well conceived. :up:

Listened to Laz's list earlier today.

The first disc started out slow for me, but picked up later on. While I knew a lot of the artists, all of the songs were new to me. There were a handful of tracks that I dug, namely Bettie Serveert, Veruca Salt, Lou Reed, Sammy, The Wannadies, Shudder To Think, Boy Wonder, and Electronic. The flow was pretty good throughout this disc.

The second disc started out strong with Pizzicato Five and Los Amigos Invisibles, but it was uneven for me after that. I liked Happy Mondays(well, the music anyway, didn't really care for the vocals), David Byrne, Robbie Robertson, Underworld, and Everything But The Girl(great ambiance on those last two) though, so that's good. Again, good flow throughout.

Good job, appreciate the exposure to music from the 90s that I was/am unfamiliar with, and if the list exposed me to 10+ new songs that I like that I didn't know before, that's a success, right? That is the point of these things, and who knows, maybe some of these artists have other work that I'll like even better. I hope you keep competing in these, Laz.

And with that, I've come to the end of this yellow brick road. My rankings will be in sometime this evening. BTW, working on these rankings, I think I'm not as strongly in favor of them as I thought I was. It's too arbitrary, especially after the first few lists in your rankings, and I feel like every single list exposed me to new music that I wouldn't have been listening to otherwise, so I hate to rank anybody at the bottom of the list.

Finally posting these:

Peef
- Your song selection was just fantastic. I wish there had, maybe, been a bit more of a time period variety, but these are some of the best songs to have come out recently, so it's an empty complaint.

I think I knew more songs on the second half, but I may have enjoyed the first half just a touch more.

Travis - Well, you were in the car with me when I listened to your list, so you already know how I feel, but this was a great selection of music. From my own list, I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I am fond of radio-ish lists, which is exactly what yours was. Great one!

LMS - Loved the psychedelic section, but the second section was fairly phenomenal, great flow as well. Section 3 was almost entirely comprised of songs I have heard, but not in ages and ages (last two tracks aside), but they were all the sounds I loved most by those particular bands, this might have been my favorite section hard to tell between two and three. "Sleight of Hand" was the only one I didn't already know and it was really great. I'm sure Arcade Fire would combust at knowing you put them next to David Bowie :wink:

On paper, I was most dubious about section 4, but right off the bat, I guess I forgot how intense Always Forever Now is. Worked surprisingly well into Daft Punk. Not certain about the transition into Suede, but who cares? Song's gorgeous. After that flow-bump, everything ended beautifully...especially since Avalon is one of my favorite songs. Well done, great list! :D

Lazarus: Loved the first half of this list. I've been listening to so much of this type of music recently because of all of the acts at Riot Fest (I saw Bob Mould, Guided by Voices and Dinosaur Jr. and saw Jesus and Mary Chain there last year) and even for the bands I wasn't listening to, it's all a very similar feel that I'm very into right now. Really enjoyed the Helium track. Never heard of them before. Balentine was also a great track, so a nice back-to-back duo there. Thanks to the similarities of style, the flow is fantastic, also. Think I'll be checking out more by The Lemonheads...Strange hearing a song like that by Lou Reed...is that whole album like that? Alright, I'm done naming every single song...I haven't heard anything by most of these bands and it looks like I'll be rectifying that for most of them soon. I even liked the Liz Phair track, but to be fair, I'm only familiar with her newer stuff, which I basically hate. Nice, well-paced transition into some of the funkier material near the end. I'd forgotten all about Electronic. Kinda surprised you didn't also use Regret :lol:

As for the second half: I like what you did with this. Zoots would be proud, I think. Saint Etienne is another of those, "Why haven't I heard anything by them yet?" and they're worse, because I always say that about them. But generally, a few odder tracks aside, this is also a slam dunk, which surprises me, because looking at it on paper, I didn't expect to like the second half at all. There's even something Cornershop-related here that I like, which is even more impressive than me liking that Liz Phair track. Also, and I'm sure you've mentioned this before...what do you think of The Prodigy's New Order cover?

Great list, man. Really enjoyed it. You can certainly bring out the best in the 90s, but we should expect that from you :wink:

Padj: Your list starts and ends like one I would almost expect to make myself. Can't give you enough props for having "Ride" on there :D. I haven't heard Bossanova in a long time, so I was surprised to hear a song that actually fit well in this section from The Pixies. I couldn't think of which Chameleons song that was by name, which is sad, because it's one of my absolute favorites (not hard to find one of those, though. What an album)!

Pretty sure that's only the second Pinback song I've ever heard, but it was great. Add another band to the list.

And then there's Tame Impala...no, actually, this is one of the few songs from Innerspeaker I recall actually liking.

Eno track reminded me a lot of Berlin-Era Bowie :shifty: and what a fantastic transition. I love doing stuff like that. Well done :D

Nice, solid list, Padj. Flowed nicely and the tracks actually pretty much all went well together, not sure I expected that when I first looked at it.

Listened to Laz's list earlier today.

The first disc started out slow for me, but picked up later on. While I knew a lot of the artists, all of the songs were new to me. There were a handful of tracks that I dug, namely Bettie Serveert, Veruca Salt, Lou Reed, Sammy, The Wannadies, Shudder To Think, Boy Wonder, and Electronic. The flow was pretty good throughout this disc.

The second disc started out strong with Pizzicato Five and Los Amigos Invisibles, but it was uneven for me after that. I liked Happy Mondays(well, the music anyway, didn't really care for the vocals), David Byrne, Robbie Robertson, Underworld, and Everything But The Girl(great ambiance on those last two) though, so that's good. Again, good flow throughout.

Good job, appreciate the exposure to music from the 90s that I was/am unfamiliar with, and if the list exposed me to 10+ new songs that I like that I didn't know before, that's a success, right? That is the point of these things, and who knows, maybe some of these artists have other work that I'll like even better. I hope you keep competing in these, Laz.

Thank you, sir. These kind of remarks make the experience quite pleasurable, as there are few things I enjoy more than turning people on to films or music they may not have heard of or got around to checking out.

Lazarus: Loved the first half of this list. I've been listening to so much of this type of music recently because of all of the acts at Riot Fest (I saw Bob Mould, Guided by Voices and Dinosaur Jr. and saw Jesus and Mary Chain there last year) and even for the bands I wasn't listening to, it's all a very similar feel that I'm very into right now. Really enjoyed the Helium track. Never heard of them before. Balentine was also a great track, so a nice back-to-back duo there. Thanks to the similarities of style, the flow is fantastic, also. Think I'll be checking out more by The Lemonheads...Strange hearing a song like that by Lou Reed...is that whole album like that? Alright, I'm done naming every single song...I haven't heard anything by most of these bands and it looks like I'll be rectifying that for most of them soon. I even liked the Liz Phair track, but to be fair, I'm only familiar with her newer stuff, which I basically hate. Nice, well-paced transition into some of the funkier material near the end. I'd forgotten all about Electronic. Kinda surprised you didn't also use Regret :lol:

As for the second half: I like what you did with this. Zoots would be proud, I think. Saint Etienne is another of those, "Why haven't I heard anything by them yet?" and they're worse, because I always say that about them. But generally, a few odder tracks aside, this is also a slam dunk, which surprises me, because looking at it on paper, I didn't expect to like the second half at all. There's even something Cornershop-related here that I like, which is even more impressive than me liking that Liz Phair track. Also, and I'm sure you've mentioned this before...what do you think of The Prodigy's New Order cover?

Helium's The Dirt Of Luck was a real standout of Matador's lineup from that period, and I was exposed to it primarily because I was living in Boston at the time it came out, and the local alternative weekly printed a great review of the album since the band hailed from the city. You'd to be very impressed by the inventiveness of the whole album, musically and lyrically.

Bettie Serveert is a band I've long championed, and one that is still putting out quality music. Their debut (Palomine) is for many their best, but later works like Log 22 more fully showcase their range. If you like Velvet Underground-style alt-rock with a singer that will remind you often of Jenny Lewis, they have a deep catalogue that will reward you over and over again.

Yes, Lou Reed's Set The Twilight Reeling has a lot of that dirty guitar, and on that album, he's not sharing the axe duties with anyone. There's even a 7+ minute that has some feedback-drenched jamming that must be heard. Perhaps his most aggressively rocking albums and one of my Top 3 of his.

Liz Phair's early work is nearly without peer among singer-songwriters of the 90s, and if you could enjoy that track, you will find a lot to like in her first three albums (all for Matador).

Saint Etienne's fans all have their own favorites, the clean, 60s continental pop on Good Humour has always been my favorite. There's even a bonus disc with a whole other album's worth of material almost as good. Should you choose to find a used copy somewhere.

Don't think I'm familiar with the Prodigy/NO cover? I did at one point have a song from Republic in the mix, but I couldn't flow in and out of it well enough. Sadly, at that point the band wasn't as ahead of their time in terms of dance sounds, and those songs didn't seem to fit amongst the other stuff. Which is why I made it a point to get Electronic on the rock-oriented section.

Don't think I'm familiar with the Prodigy/NO cover?

That's cause I'm flippin' stupid and mixed The Prodigy up with Orgy. :doh::doh::doh:

Thanks for all of the recommendations. I do appreciate them. I haven't been listening to much music lately, but I'm pretty anxious to get back into it now.

LMS - Loved the psychedelic section, but the second section was fairly phenomenal, great flow as well. Section 3 was almost entirely comprised of songs I have heard, but not in ages and ages (last two tracks aside), but they were all the sounds I loved most by those particular bands, this might have been my favorite section hard to tell between two and three. "Sleight of Hand" was the only one I didn't already know and it was really great. I'm sure Arcade Fire would combust at knowing you put them next to David Bowie :wink:

On paper, I was most dubious about section 4, but right off the bat, I guess I forgot how intense Always Forever Now is. Worked surprisingly well into Daft Punk. Not certain about the transition into Suede, but who cares? Song's gorgeous. After that flow-bump, everything ended beautifully...especially since Avalon is one of my favorite songs. Well done, great list! :D

Thanks for the comments. :) You know, I was having a hard time segueing anything into Rebellion (Lies) because it starts so damn abruptly. And I was racking my brain as to what would go well with it. Finally, it dawned on me that Bowie's A New Career In A New Town has almost the exact same beat as Rebellion! So it was a win-win as generally Bowie and Arcade Fire go well together anyway. It's not the greatest transition I know, but it was the best I could do with Rebellion (Lies)... a song that is ridiculously difficult to segue into without using mixing/fader software. It would've been easier if Rebellion had a single version. :wink:

As for part 4, I hope you didn't accidentally skip Massive Attack's Man Next Door. Daft Punk was supposed to segue into Massive Attack followed by Suede.

Lazarus

BACK TO THE 90s (for ZOOTS)

A tribute to one of our fallen soldiers via his favorite decade. :sad:

Zoots Rocks

2lkr6eb.jpg

Part One is a look at alt. rock on both sides of the Atlantic, eschewing the more roots-based acts of the time period. Some fresh indie faces, as well as a few veterans turning up the volume.

1. The Jesus & Mary Chain - "Stardust Remedy" - Munki (2:26)
2. Frank Black - "Thalassocracy" - Teenager Of The Year (1:33)
3. Guided By Voices - "Your Name Is Wild' - Under The Bushes, Under The Stars (2:02)
4. Sugar - "Gee Angel" - File Under: Easy Listening (3:57)
5. The Lemonheads - "The Great Big No" - Come On Feel The Lemonheads (2:52)
6. Spoon - "Loss Leaders" - Soft Effects (EP) (3:29)
7. Helium - "Pat's Trick" - The Dirt Of Luck (3:20)
8. Bettie Serveert - "Balentine" - Palomine (4:12)
9. Dinosaur Jr. - "Yeah Right" - Without A Sound (2:47)
10. Veruca Salt - "Get Back" - American Thighs (3:13)
11. Lou Reed - "Egg Cream" - Set The Twilight Reeling (5:18)
12. Sammy - "Neptune Ave. (Ortho Hi Rise)" - Tales Of Great Neck Glory (3:56)
13. Liz Phair - "Cinco De Mayo" - Whip-Smart (2:44)
14. Pavement - "Harness Your Hopes" - Spit On A Stranger (single) (3:27)
15. The Wannadies - "Oh Yes (It's A Mess)" - Bagsy Me (4:23)
16. Shudder To Think - "Resident Wine" - 50,000 B.C. (3:34)
17. The Afghan Whigs - "Blame, Etc." - Black Love (4:12)
18. Supergrass - "Cheapskate" - In It For The Money (2:43)
19. Material Issue - "Diane" - International Pop Overthrow (2:57)
20. Boy Wonder - "Ladder" - Wonder Wear (3:44)
21. Sleeper - "Lie Detector" - The It Girl (2:32)
22. Electronic - "Late At Night" - Twisted Tenderness (4:14)
23. Super Furry Animals - "Ice Hockey Hair" - Ice Hockey Hair (single) (6:58)

TRT (1:20:21)

Zoots Grooves

t8rmnp.jpg

Side two is a tour of rhythm-based/electronic music of the decade, beginning with retro/global pop and proceeding through trip-hop/downtempo, Big Beat, drum 'n' bass, etc. Hip-hop only pokes its head in briefly through crossover, as that genre really necessitates its own compilation.

1. Pizzicato Five - "Baby Portable Rock (baby Mexican Rock version)"
- Combinasion Spaciale (EP) - (4:30)
2. Los Amigos Invisibles - "Sexy" - The New Sound of the Venezuelan Gozadera - (3:25)
3. Saint Etienne - "Lose That Girl" - Good Humor (4:03)
4. David Byrne - "Fuzzy Freaky (Mark Walk And Ruby Mix)" - The VIsible Man (2:46)
5. Happy Mondays - "Bob's Yer Uncle" - Pills 'n' Thrills And Bellyaches (5:11)
6. Cornershop - "Sleep On The Left Side " - When I Was Born For The 7th Time (4:06)
7. Massive Attack - "Protection (Underdog's Angel Dust Mix)" - Special Brew (comp.) (4:52)
8. Robbie Robertson & Howie B. - "Take Your Partner By The Hand (Red Alert mix)"
- Contact From The Underworld Of Redboy (6:43)
9. Tricky - "Bad Dreams" - Pre-Millennium Tension - (4:12)
10. The Prodigy - "Diesel Power" - The Fat Of The Land (4:17)
11. Fatboy Slim - "Gangster Tripping" - You've Come A Long Way, Baby (5:20)
12. Underworld - "Jumbo" - Beaucoup Fish (6:58)
13. Everything But The Girl - "Walking Wounded (Omni Trio Remix)" - Walking Wounded (6:44)

TRT (1:03:01)

Well, I'm flattered... Laz, but if you knew me at all you'd know that I don't listen to any of that stuff, save for the last 4 or 5 artists on Disc 2. Your playlist is not at all representative of anything I've posted about or discussed on this forum ever. Fuck sake you're amateur.

Oh my God....OH MY GOD:

About Zoots

Favorite U2 Album
Achtung Baby
Been a U2 fan since

About LemonMirrorSky

Favorite U2 Album
Achtung Baby
Been a U2 fan since

Back
Top Bottom