Desert Island IX: Master List, Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even this post I was like... has LMS gone and researched old RMT posts? Surely he hasn't been around long enough to get "fuck's sake you're amateur".

Fuck's sake you're amateur is from the Terminator: Salvation shoot, so Zoots was actually still posting with his original account at the time.

Why now? Why the reveal after 10 months?

Just for the fuck of it :wink: ... enough of hiding from people I've missed chatting to.

Oh and the other thing... I put the National Anthem after The Narrow Way part II on my playlist not just because it's a fucking good transition. It was also supposed to be a hint. I used to rave about that transition a lot back in the day! But anyway, it was a very vague hint. :shifty:

Someone should write a book about it, it's Da Vinci codesque.

Not sure it would sell much.

Is it sad when I make my playlists I still hear some of Brau's criticisms? Not enough black people, not enough women etc etc

Wow, this made my afternoon.

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

I saw the Pahana thing. I didn't know that was a Zoots thing, but I didn't feel like being an ass and pointing out a spelling mistake. This is hilarious! :lol:

Yeah, I saw the Pahana typo and nearly made a comment along the lines of "I haven't seen that typo in a long time", but then figured it was some weird co-incidence not worth noting and moved on.

Mr. Brau would have to come in and make fun of our lists.

I'm surprised ol' Schloop didn't come in for a few rounds of mockery.

The only way I would have noticed would have been if he had randomly called me a republican.

Back
Top Bottom