Deer Tick?!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoopop

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know if there are any Deer Tick fans on interference? I've been a fan for nearly 3-4 years or since I first heard their debut album 'War Elephant'.

If you've haven't them I find them worth checking out. A good mix of rock, folk, country, blues, & punk.

Deer Tick-Dirty Dishes - YouTube

:up:

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know if there are any Deer Tick fans on interference? I've been a fan for nearly 3-4 years or since I first heard their debut album 'War Elephant'.

If you've haven't them I find them worth checking out. A good mix of rock, folk, country, blues, & punk.

:up:

Did you see them this week in San Antonio? I missed the show, but my friends had a blast and got to hand out with the band awhile. I really dig this band and was sorry that I had to miss them.

Did you see them this week in San Antonio? I missed the show, but my friends had a blast and got to hand out with the band awhile. I really dig this band and was sorry that I had to miss them.

Yeah, actually I did. I've seen them live 2 times before the San Antonio show (nice a good band came to my town) & it was the best show I've seen by them. Haha, I met the band too, talked to John Maccauley (lead singer) & he was really cool & grateful for the fans.

For those who are getting into Deer Tick, the lead singer, John Maccauley is pretty awesome. He has a handful of side projects, one called Middle Brother & the new Diamond Rugs. Really nice tunes by a talented musician. In fact he recorded the debut Deer Tick album 'War Elephant' by himself. Pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom