Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
Members of pioneering death metal bands AUTOPSY, POSSESSED, DEATH, REPULSION, SLAUGHTER, OBITUARY, MASTER, and OBSCURITY are among the more than a hundred metal bands from over thirty countries who have submitted favorite recipes to "Hellbent For Cooking: The Heavy Metal Cookbook", by Annick "The Morbid Chef" Giroux.

Scheduled for release on November 24, the first-ever book of recipes for voracious metal appetites will feature ravishing recipes including Matt Olivo of REPULSION's Mushroom Steak a la Jack Daniel's; Dave Hewson of SLAUGHTER's Incinerator Chicken Wings; Richard Christy of DEATH/CONTROL DENIED's ultra-manly Viking Testicle; and Jeff Becerra of POSSESSED's Strawberry Jell-o Pretzel Salad Cake.

"I usually manage to eat myself sick on these when they are around," says AUTOPSY's Chris Reifert of his Mummified Jalapeño Bacon Bombs.

"Hellbent" is a lavish 224-page full-color metal feast by Annick Giroux, feeding voracious appetites with favorite appetizer, beef, pork, lamb, poultry, seafood, vegetarian, dessert, and drink recipes from members of THIN LIZZY, MAYHEM, ANTHRAX, KREATOR, SEPULTURA, DESTRUCTION, POSSESSED, OBITUARY, ACCEPT, DORO, GWAR, TOXIC HOLOCAUST, SAINT VITUS, AMEBIX, URIAH HEEP, BUDGIE, and many more — over a hundred bands from more than thirty countries, including the U.S., Canada, Germany, France, Pakistan, Malaysia, Japan, Greece, and Brazil. For anyone with a taste for metal, the kitchen gates are open — grab your weapons of mass nutrition and let the feasts begin. Death to false meals!

hellbentcover.jpg

I cannot wait to eat Mayhem's favorite snack, the souls of Christians. Lightly salted.

Back
Top Bottom