Daniel Lanois live in Halifax Oct 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
My father attended this show. He's a blogger on a few different subjects, you can read his review and watch a great quality video he shot of "The Messenger" here on his more personal blog:

Lanois in Halifax has great vibe, video at 7 � Eclectic Mind is a Beautiful Thing

The solo is awesome :drool:

My dad's disabled and I think they let disabled folk front and centre, so that was nice. Apparently he got 90 minutes of footage and is editing it...can't speak for him but he loves people who appreciate music...maybe if you got to know him through his blog or whatever he might be convinced to share the footage. Or, knowing him, he'll probably get alot of it up online over the next bit.

:)

edit: duh, I just realized I could embed the video:

YouTube - Daniel Lanois The Messenger

Percussion. :sad: I just left a comment for him.

Thanks for posting...looks like this appreciation for music runs in the family! :up:

No, I love the percussion! I just assumed you'd read the comment. ;)

Lanois played here last week in St. John's--minus the drummer and two guitar players at your father's show. From the explanation he gave, they encountered some sort of customs issue on their way from the US.

Still a great show, though...which is an amazing testament to his abilities.

My father attended this show. He's a blogger on a few different subjects, you can read his review and watch a great quality video he shot of "The Messenger" here on his more personal blog:

Lanois in Halifax has great vibe, video at 7 � Eclectic Mind is a Beautiful Thing

The solo is awesome :drool:

My dad's disabled and I think they let disabled folk front and centre, so that was nice. Apparently he got 90 minutes of footage and is editing it...can't speak for him but he loves people who appreciate music...maybe if you got to know him through his blog or whatever he might be convinced to share the footage. Or, knowing him, he'll probably get alot of it up online over the next bit.

:)

edit: duh, I just realized I could embed the video:

YouTube - Daniel Lanois The Messenger

I was standing next to your pops... he was rocking out. as was I. what a show!

:shocked:

Holy crap, that's a pretty wild coincidence! Do you guys know each other or was it just a random meeting? Trying to figure out how you knew it was my dad/who you were standing beside...maybe something from his blog, that must be it..

Awesome! :)

well I just remember a guy in a wheelchair taping the show, next to me. you can see my red head for a second in that Messenger clip, or the back of it at least..

Back
Top Bottom