Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Danny Boy

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Harvard Supermodel Activist of the Decade Runner-U
May 21. :hyper:

4e6c6fb2.jpg

I wish I were more excited about this. They haven't made anything I'm crazy about in over a decade. Human After All was garbage.

Now a tour, I'm all over that.

I was starting to get worried I was the only one excited about this. I have never heard Human After All or Tron, just the two classics, so I cannot fucking wait.

I'd probably sell my left testicle to see them live.

The first two posts under new posts involve testicles.

Maybe this could be a potential banthapug situation but I won't be the one to do it.

Not trying to brag, just to add context: I've been to well over 100 concerts in my time here on the blue and green ball. I've pretty much seen all the big ones in their big and small moments:

Daft Punk in July '07 was, EASILY, one of the best concerts I've ever experienced. Absolutely, mind-blowingly FANTASTIC!!!!!!! (And I was completely sober, fyi. ;) )

IMO, Random Access Memories will be their first proper album in 12 years, (since 2001's Discovery). I find it hard to count Human After All because it was written and mixed in less than six weeks and was, by the band's own admission, an experiment in improvisation . . . and it shows!

So, I am excited because, to me, this new one will be their first, well-thought out album of new material that they've taken their time and care with in a loooooooooooong time!

I love the new album cover. Ahh Daft Punk! Haven't listened to them in ages but remember enjoying quite a few songs from their first 2 albums. Haven't heard anything off of Human After All though.

IMO, Random Access Memories will be their first proper album in 12 years, (since 2001's Discovery). I find it hard to count Human After All because it was written and mixed in less than six weeks and was, by the band's own admission, an experiment in improvisation . . . and it shows!

So, I am excited because, to me, this new one will be their first, well-thought out album of new material that they've taken their time and care with in a loooooooooooong time!

Do you prefer Homework or Discovery, fitz?

Tracklist:
01. Give Life Back to Music feat. Nile Rodgers
02. The Game of Love
03. Giorgio by Moroder feat. Giorgio Moroder
04. Within feat. Chilly Gonzales
05. Instant Crush feat. Julian Casablancas
06. Lose Yourself to Dance feat. Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers
07. Touch feat. Paul Williams
08. Get Lucky feat. Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers
09. Beyond
10. Motherhood
11. Fragments of Time feat. Todd Edwards
12. Doin’ It Right feat. Panda Bear
13. Contact feat. DJ Falcon

First single, Get Lucky, to be released on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom