Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll just keep playing back
These fragments of time
Everywhere I go, is moment shine

Wiping the sweat from my brow and downing another swig of the ice cold Twist Shandy, I take a moment to admire the lather snaking its way around the lines of my tan '71 firebird. The hot July afternoon sun burns my upper thighs and the rumble of kids on Big Wheels fills the humid air. Buttery tunes from the car stereo lubricate my ear drums and compete only with the slapping of water onto the driveway as it cascades from the hose. Leaning through the window and across the passenger seat, I turn the volume knob; my exposed stomach flesh momentarily burns on the still warm door panel. A trio of teenage girls rollerskate past. With my lower lip, I wring the shandy foam from my moustache and I take a deep, satisfying breath. One more sip from the hose and my thirst is quenched in the way only the musty taste of a garden hose can. "she's almost clean" I tell myself.

That's my fan fiction review of the song Fragments of Time. I dunno... I feel like it needs more hamsters

I missed this post at the time but am now enjoying it.

That's one of my favourites on the album, too, probably because it feels like I heard it on AM radio when I was five years old.

I quite liked the video to Instant Crush. Forgot it was quite a good song too.

Does anyone know where to find the Darkside remix album of RAM? It doesn't seem to be available for purchase anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom