Creed - Human Clay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "why you gotta be so rude?" comment convinced me that it's all the_acrobat.

I AM NOT THE OP!!! NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I was just being silly with that "rude" comment.

There are a few Acrobats on interference. Another one is popacrobat. Trust me, it's embarrassing now to remember how much my friends and I liked Creed.

I have another memory where my band was playing a show at some campground in 2003. Somebody requested Creed, so we played "What's this life for?" Later in the night, somebody requested that we play it again!!! It was a different time! (I was not the singer, so I wasn't the one doing Stapp's part!)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

So, you're like, a member of Alter Bridge then.

We get it, you don't want your name associated with Scott Stapp, but you want to reminisce about when you were in Creed.

I'm not offended by homosexuality. In the '60s, I made love to many, many women, often outdoors, in the mud and the rain, and it's possible a man slipped in. There would be no way of knowing.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I got in a car accident once, flipped my car several times. After landing, the radio started again, and I could barely hear Creed playing (would have been clearer if the antenna wasn't all bent up).

I'm not offended by homosexuality. In the '60s, I made love to many, many women, often outdoors, in the mud and the rain, and it's possible a man slipped in. There would be no way of knowing.

More like you slipped in the man, right? :sexywink:

The only difference between me and a homeless man is this job. I will do whatever it takes to survive. Like I did when I was a homeless man.

nickelback-creed2.jpg

Human Clay went 11x Platinum in the U.S., 6x in Canada and 4x in Australia.

Shame on all of you

Human Clay went 11x Platinum in the U.S., 6x in Canada and 4x in Australia.

Shame on all of you

"Think about the average American, then realize that half the people are dumber than that"

I owned and loved Human Clay.

When I was a dumb fucking kid.

It is incredibly depressing that this thread can now reach four pages when I think about all the great conversations we used to have in this forum. Sigh.

I always thought the Human Clay album art was bad, but someone was paid to design this album art for Weathered:

614gKUDWmUL.jpg

So, you're like, a member of Alter Bridge then.

We get it, you don't want your name associated with Scott Stapp, but you want to reminisce about when you were in Creed.

After re-reading his initial posts and the new ones, I've come to the conclusion he was definitely the bass player.

Scott Stapp admits he is "Merica's Boner Bono"

According to sources, Stapp once paid local mime fifty thousand dollars to remain silent.

Stapp reportedly burnt in tanning bed mishap at south Florida mansion

I once saw Scott Stapp sing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" at a baseball game. I know people say "LOL" a lot, but I actually LOL'd when I saw that.

The only difference between me and a homeless man is this job. I will do whatever it takes to survive. Like I did when I was a homeless man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom