Creed - Human Clay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
I had listened to this album 13-14 years ago ( pretty much the same time I joined interference) . I didn't like it back then. But the only thing I listen to these days is this album.

I thought I would never say it but I have began to like Scott Stapp. I think Human Clay is only my starting point into Creed and I hope to listen everything of Creed.

Any Creed fans around ?

Wait wait what? I assume that somewhere in the forum rules this thread is grounds for an immediate ban.

Wait, wasn't there an automatic edit to people's posts when they so much as typed the word Creed? Or am I thinking somewhere else.

I'd have thought it would be dangerous to even step outside while liking Creed. People can tell that sort of thing, mate.

I'd have thought it would be dangerous to even step outside while liking Creed. People can tell that sort of thing, mate.

Creed fandom is legitimate grounds for employment termination. The worldwide unemployment rate spiked the week Human Clay was released and over 20 million men and women lost their jobs. It's very sad.

Anyway. I read that Creed from The Office was in a 60s band and they released album.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'll bite. When "Human Clay" was released, I was a senior in high school. It was THE album to have. Myself and 7 of my classmates went to see Creed, would've been '99 or 2000. I LOVED IT! Now obviously back then we didn't know Creed/Stapp was going to end up the way they did. Myself and 3 friends even formed a band and played "Higher" at the school talent show, and we weren't terrible!

16 years later, I can still appreciate it somewhat for a nostalgia trip. I also think "Beautiful" is a great song. Tremonti is also a fantastic guitar player.

However, if I never hear "higher", "with arms wide open" and especially "one last breath" again, I'd be very grateful.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

Last edited:
I feel like internet is having nice day when Creed appreciation thread is made on U2 fan forum. it's like internet's most hated bands united.

?Curz I'm'aa rusted and'a weathered'a?

?we'll f'a'ly, and'a this'a brings teeee'heya's, too my aeeyyees, mah sacrifice-aeyceee?

This thread needs some Nickelback, and then we need to throw it into the Mount Mumford volcano.

I'll bite. When "Human Clay" was released, I was a senior in high school. It was THE album to have. Myself and 7 of my classmates went to see Creed, would've been '99 or 2000. I LOVED IT! Now obviously back then we didn't know Creed/Stapp was going to end up the way they did. Myself and 3 friends even formed a band and played "Higher" at the school talent show, and we weren't terrible!

16 years later, I can still appreciate it somewhat for a nostalgia trip. I also think "Beautiful" is a great song. Tremonti is also a fantastic guitar player.

However, if I never hear "higher", "with arms wide open" and especially "one last breath" again, I'd be very grateful.

Could you at least be a little creative on your alt names? Dude you're not even trying.

Oh, and hi Scott Stapp. :wave:

Could you at least be a little creative on your alt names? Dude you're not even trying.

Oh, and hi Scott Stapp. :wave:

Whatever, I've been a member on this forum for 15 years, and I'm definitely not the OP. And I'm DEFINITELY NOT SCOTT STAPP!!!

I'm not saying I'm still a Creed fan. I'm just saying that in the late 90s I got caught in the wave for awhile, as did many people. Despite what people think now, Creed was HUGE at that time, many people got onboard. I also used to be really into country music in high school, now I won't even go near the stuff.

Why you gotta be so rude?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom