CREED Getting Ready To Hit Studio + Reunion Tour Officially Announced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most of those dates clash with my nose and ear hair plucking days unfortunately. Toenail cutting just makes that leg pretty much impossible. :(

CREED Getting Ready To Hit Studio

CREED will enter the studio in about a week and a half to begin recording its first new album in eight years, singer Scott Stapp told Billboard.com on Thursday (May 22).

"We're excited to share (the new music) with our fans, and we really have a lot we want to prove" after a five-year hiatus, Stapp said. He said CREED — which hits the road August 6 for a 10-week tour — has "13, 14 songs that we would consider as album keepers" for the group's first set of new material since 2001's "Weathered". We've written more than that, but we've got this many that are fighting for a spot on the record. So we're in a good place." The group plans to record in Nashville with producer Howard Benson.

With the reunited band going out on a summer tour for the first time since disbanding in 2004, Stapp told The Pulse of Radio that he felt it was important for them to make new music together too. "From the beginning, I was 'new record, new record,' but as we all had been apart for a while, there was, you know, 'Well, how is everybody now?'" he said. "The thing that really pushed us through that is to be able to talk about our wives and our children and have that common bond of family. I think it allowed the trust level to move a little faster, and soon after that is when everyone was fully committed to making a record."

Stapp told Billboard.com that the band hopes to have the album completed in the next five weeks, with a tentative August release in the works.

The record's tentative title is "Full Circle". The title track could arrive as a single by late June.

CREED will begin its comeback tour on August 6 in Pittsburgh.

creed.jpg

I hope they hit each other and end up in the hospital.:down:

Why is Stapp's hand on his crotch?

Why did I have to notice Stapp's hand is on his crotch?

Why do I want to throw up now for hours and hours?

:rockon:

I think Creed and Nickelback should tour together, 'The Battle of the Blands' tour, and see which one can survive the peltings the longest...

What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if! What if!

This is a good question. Who the hell would?

Maybe tattoo artists and bikies? :hmm:

So ... Creed are a poor mans Nickelback, who are a poor mans Bon Jovi, who are a poor mans Metallica ... :wink:

DATE CITY On-SALE
Thu/Aug-06 Pittsburgh PA 9-May
Sat/Aug-08 Darien Lakes NY 9-May
Sun/Aug-09 Hershey PA 9-May
Tue/Aug-11 Saratoga Springs NY 9-May
Thu/Aug-13 Philadelphia PA 9-May
Sat/Aug-15 Wantagh NY 9-May
Sun/Aug-16 Holmdel NJ 9-May
Tue/Aug-18 Boston MA 9-May
Thu/Aug-20 Hartford, CT 9-May
Fri/Aug-21 Washington DC 8-May
Sat/Aug-22 Virginia Beach VA 9-May
Tue/Aug-25 Detroit MI 30-May
Wed/Aug-26 Cleveland OH 9-May
Fri/Aug-28 Cincinnati OH 9-May
Sat/Aug-29 Indianapolis IN 9-May
Sun/Aug-30 Chicago IL 9-May
Tue/Sept-1 Milwaukee 9-May
Wed /Sept-2 Columbus OH 30-May
Fri/Sept-4 Raleigh NC 15-May
Sat/Sept-5 Charlotte NC 15-May
Fri/Sept-11 Atlanta GA 30-May
Sat/Sept-12 Birmingham AL 15-May
Tue/Sept-15 Orlando FL 9-May
Wed/Sept-16 West Palm Beach FL 9-May
Fri/Sept-18 Lafayette LA 16-May
Sat/Sept-19 New Orleans LA 16-May
Sun /Sept-20 Bossier City LA 16-May
Tue/Sept-22 Dallas TX 9-May
Thu/Sept-24 San Antonio TX 9-May
Fri/Sept-25 Houston TX 9-May
Sun/Sept-27 Las Vegas NV 9-May
Tue/Sept-29 Glendale AZ 16-May
Wed/Sept-30 Irvine CA 30-May
Fri/Oct-2 Salt Lake City UT 30-May
Sat/Oct-3 Denver CO 30-May
Tue/Oct-6 Minneapolis MN 30-May
Wed/Oct-7 Omaha NE 30-May
Fri/Oct-9 Tulsa OK 30-May
Sat/Oct-10 Kansas City MO 30-May
Tue/Oct-13 St Louis MO 16-May
Wed/Oct-14 Nashville TN 30-May

Knock yourselves out.

I wonder about the attendances for each concert, probably just a few deaf cleaners.

CREED will enter the studio in about a week and a half to begin recording its first new album in eight years, singer Scott Stapp told Billboard.com on Thursday (May 22).

"We're excited to share (the new music) with our fans, and we really have a lot we want to prove" after a five-year hiatus, Stapp said. He said CREED — which hits the road August 6 for a 10-week tour — has "13, 14 songs that we would consider as album keepers" for the group's first set of new material since 2001's "Weathered". We've written more than that, but we've got this many that are fighting for a spot on the record. So we're in a good place." The group plans to record in Nashville with producer Howard Benson.

With the reunited band going out on a summer tour for the first time since disbanding in 2004, Stapp told The Pulse of Radio that he felt it was important for them to make new music together too. "From the beginning, I was 'new record, new record,' but as we all had been apart for a while, there was, you know, 'Well, how is everybody now?'" he said. "The thing that really pushed us through that is to be able to talk about our wives and our children and have that common bond of family. I think it allowed the trust level to move a little faster, and soon after that is when everyone was fully committed to making a record."

Stapp told Billboard.com that the band hopes to have the album completed in the next five weeks, with a tentative August release in the works.

The record's tentative title is "Full Circle". The title track could arrive as a single by late June.

CREED will begin its comeback tour on August 6 in Pittsburgh.

creed.jpg

I hope they hit each other and end up in the hospital.:down:

Wait, wait, wait! Creed have fans? What has the world come to. :doh:

:rockon:

I think Creed and Nickelback should tour together, 'The Battle of the Blands' tour, and see which one can survive the peltings the longest...

They'll just headbang their instruments until they are unconscious enough so that they won't feel pain. :evil:

"Stapp" has to be the daftest sounding name in the world. It also sounds like it could be a very mild swear word.

Perhaps, one day... it will be.

"I wanna stapp yo mumma foo'"

It sounds like an STD. :crack:

Yep, like you caught a case of the stapp eww.

So I've noticed through these articles that they're repeatedly referred to as "CREED". I thought they just liked to capslock on their album covers, but is it actually "CREED" and not "Creed"? And if I refuse to all caps it and just call them Creed will Scott infect us all with stapp?

I actually don't mind CREED or Nickelback. And was Fuel actually there? Please tell me CREED opened for Fuel and not the other way around...because Fuel is infinitely better than CREED.

Even if we can't officially ban their name, I will always type ***** for the rest of my life.

That Gainesville story still rules. :up:

I like Creed more than Nickelback....I didn't mind their first album

Back
Top Bottom