Coldplay - Viva La Vida - ongoing discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i apologise for putting this thread in the wrong forum may god strike me down

OK, if you want to...

Our%20God%20is%20an%20Awesome%20God%20MP.jpg

:D

Very good show last night for an opening night. I had never seen them in concert before. Thought they sounded fantastic and the lighting and effects were top notch.

I have a couple of photos. How do I post those?

Wow. What a thread. Anyway, the new album's brilliant. The detractors only make me listen closer and like it better.

July2008C096.jpg

This was later in the show from up higher. The balls are video monitors that rotate throughout the show - different images or close ups of the band.

Cracking set in LA:

Life In Techicolor
Violet Hill
Clocks
In My Place
Viva La Vida
Yes
The Scientist
Chinese Sleep Chant
God Put A Smile Upon My Face
Square One
Speed Of Sound
Trouble
Lost
Strawberry Swing
Yellow
Death Will Never Conquer
Fix You
Lovers In Japan
Death And All Of His Friends

I really don't like the choice of non Viva la Vida tracks. Almost all of them were singles. Couldn't they mix up the set a little? :down:

just got back from the show (2nd night at the forum). Wow! That was an awesome show. It was well paced throughout and the energy from the crowd was crazy. I loved it.

The encore brought the house down.

Do they play The Escapist after Death and his fuckin mates?

I'm beginning to really warm to this now actually. Great album. Lost! and Strawberry Swing are my two favourites.

I wanted to split the three doubled tracks, but Audacity shits itself when you import a WMA (ie whatever the itunes equivalent of that is).

Do they play The Escapist after Death and his fuckin mates?

I'm beginning to really warm to this now actually. Great album. Lost! and Strawberry Swing are my two favourites.

I wanted to split the three doubled tracks, but Audacity shits itself when you import a WMA (ie whatever the itunes equivalent of that is).

I learnt how to do it on Itunes today......click on Get Info and then options and then convert the particular song to ACCC or whatever AFTER you have changed the start and stop time's. Works a treat.

Coldplay should be selling ponchos. :mad:

Maybe I could sew* a few shirts together?

*staple

If I remember correctly they used to sell a raincoat years ago - it was "yellow"... get it?

They've always had some odd merchandise though, like the pint glasses with the robot from the talk video on them :huh:

it sounds like your sewing skills are equal to mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom