Coldplay - Viva La Vida - ongoing discussion - Page 45 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Just the Bang and the Clatter
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-14-2008, 04:44 PM   #661
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,691
Local Time: 02:27 PM
where his hands in any way "jazz" is what I want to know...
__________________

__________________
elevated_u2_fan is online now  
Old 07-14-2008, 05:42 PM   #662
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by impy13 View Post
coldplay


Go get yer free song.
128 kbps FTMFL.

By the way, Rob, plenty of lead singers dance around like idiots.

YouTube - Radiohead Idioteque Live (perfect audio)

YouTube - Joy Division - She's Lost Control

Idiotic dancing. Feline imitations.

Chrissy's dancing isn't anywhere near as fucking awesome as Thom's or Ian's (RIP), but I wouldn't say it's annoying. Bono has done much worse.
__________________

__________________
GibsonGirl is offline  
Old 07-14-2008, 05:44 PM   #663
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,661
Local Time: 03:27 PM
^ Logic is for chumps.

Sadly, I've learned that the hard way.
__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 07-14-2008, 05:56 PM   #664
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoMac View Post
^ Logic is for chumps.

Sadly, I've learned that the hard way.
Don't say that, BoMac! If we abandon logic, the baseless comments are given free reign!
__________________
GibsonGirl is offline  
Old 07-14-2008, 06:03 PM   #665
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Rob33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 3,420
Local Time: 11:27 AM
yeah, Christopher's on stage antic's are annoying...if you feel otherwise, so be it
__________________
Rob33 is offline  
Old 07-14-2008, 06:14 PM   #666
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob33 View Post
yeah, Christopher's on stage antic's are annoying...if you feel otherwise, so be it
If you honestly feel that way, why are you one of the top ten posters in this thread? Why are you subjecting yourself to Coldplay videos when you obviously can't stand them? Celine Dion makes me want to cut off my ears with a blunt saw. So guess what I do? I don't listen to her.
__________________
GibsonGirl is offline  
Old 07-14-2008, 06:57 PM   #667
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Rob33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 3,420
Local Time: 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GibsonGirl View Post
If you honestly feel that way, why are you one of the top ten posters in this thread? Why are you subjecting yourself to Coldplay videos when you obviously can't stand them? Celine Dion makes me want to cut off my ears with a blunt saw. So guess what I do? I don't listen to her.
Oh am I in the top 10? I didn't know that...

The only reason I'm a top 10 poster in this thread is because of the massive misunderstanding that took place a few weeks back, where some people were seemingly skim reading my countless responses to their outrageous accusations...I kept regurgitating the same damn thing over and over again, but some people simply didn't want to listen...once I finally put that to rest, the thread died down...then I mention that I find Miss Crissy's stage antics annoying, and BoMac goes crazy for some reason...accusing me of being unfair

When I first discovered Coldplay, I watched their videos and listened to their music more often. Recently, I've been watching video of 2008 Coldplay stuff to see how the new album sounds live.....but that has become tiresome. Now, I rarely watch video of Coldplay or listen to their music
__________________
Rob33 is offline  
Old 07-14-2008, 07:34 PM   #668
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
blueeyedgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bottom of the earth
Posts: 6,774
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Well good, well then why don't you just stay out of this thread?? I don't think you are adding anything of benefit here. And if I'm being personal, well I don't really care!!!!!!!!!
__________________
blueeyedgirl is offline  
Old 07-14-2008, 07:48 PM   #669
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Rob33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 3,420
Local Time: 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyedgirl View Post
Well good, well then why don't you just stay out of this thread?? I don't think you are adding anything of benefit here. And if I'm being personal, well I don't really care!!!!!!!!!
I saw "blueeyedgirl" as the last reply, and I knew exactly what I was about to read...

All I said was that Chrissy's stage antics are annoying, and I was curious if anyone else felt that way, since I always hear how annoying, embarrassing, silly, stupid, pointless, or distracting Bono's behavior is on stage for some fans....it's not my fault people make a big deal about the smallest of things...I commented, and then asked a question relating to the comment, it's as simple as that- if you have a problem with that, then I suggest YOU stay out of this thread.
__________________
Rob33 is offline  
Old 07-14-2008, 07:52 PM   #670
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 01:27 PM
Whatever you say, Rob33...

__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 07-14-2008, 07:55 PM   #671
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,960
Local Time: 01:27 PM
Hey LeMac, do you have one really funky sequined space suit,
Or do you have several ch-changes?
__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Old 07-14-2008, 07:57 PM   #672
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by u2popmofo View Post
Hey LeMac, do you have one really funky sequined space suit,
Or do you have several ch-changes?
Yes.

Do you smoke grass out in Utah, u2pm, or do you smoke AstroTurf?
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 07-14-2008, 08:01 PM   #673
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
I don't want to prolong this argument, so I'm just not going to comment further. I'm not conceding anything. I'm just done. It'll be circular from here on out, and I can see where it's going to go ... it's just not worth it. He said/he said arguments never go anywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob33 View Post


Ok pfan, whatever you say...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob33 View Post
The only reason I'm a top 10 poster in this thread is because of the massive misunderstanding that took place a few weeks back, where some people were seemingly skim reading my countless responses to their outrageous accusations...I kept regurgitating the same damn thing over and over again, but some people simply didn't want to listen...once I finally put that to rest, the thread died down...then I mention that I find Miss Crissy's stage antics annoying, and BoMac goes crazy for some reason...accusing me of being unfair
This is the second time you've referenced me and tried to bait me after I informed you that I was no longer discussing any of these matters with you. Knock it off.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 07-14-2008, 08:12 PM   #674
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
intedomine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 7,947
Local Time: 05:27 AM
It's Mr Chrissy. C-Mart is not a girl.

Whether or not Morrissey is a "pretentious jacknob" or whatever, he's very good at it!
__________________
intedomine is offline  
Old 07-14-2008, 08:13 PM   #675
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Rob33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 3,420
Local Time: 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
This is the second time you've referenced me and tried to bait me after I informed you that I was no longer discussing any of these matters with you. Knock it off.
I'd like to put it to rest, but it needed to be mentioned after GG asked me why I was a top 10 poster in this thread.
__________________

__________________
Rob33 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
coldplay, viva la vida

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com