Coldplay - Viva La Vida - ongoing discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, Christopher's on stage antic's are annoying...if you feel otherwise, so be it :shrug:

If you honestly feel that way, why are you one of the top ten posters in this thread? Why are you subjecting yourself to Coldplay videos when you obviously can't stand them? Celine Dion makes me want to cut off my ears with a blunt saw. So guess what I do? I don't listen to her.

If you honestly feel that way, why are you one of the top ten posters in this thread? Why are you subjecting yourself to Coldplay videos when you obviously can't stand them? Celine Dion makes me want to cut off my ears with a blunt saw. So guess what I do? I don't listen to her.

Oh am I in the top 10? I didn't know that...:hmm:

The only reason I'm a top 10 poster in this thread is because of the massive misunderstanding that took place a few weeks back, where some people were seemingly skim reading my countless responses to their outrageous accusations...I kept regurgitating the same damn thing over and over again, but some people simply didn't want to listen...once I finally put that to rest, the thread died down...then I mention that I find Miss Crissy's stage antics annoying, and BoMac goes crazy for some reason...accusing me of being unfair :huh:

When I first discovered Coldplay, I watched their videos and listened to their music more often. Recently, I've been watching video of 2008 Coldplay stuff to see how the new album sounds live.....but that has become tiresome. Now, I rarely watch video of Coldplay or listen to their music :shrug:

Well good, well then why don't you just stay out of this thread?? I don't think you are adding anything of benefit here. And if I'm being personal, well I don't really care!!!!!!!!!

Well good, well then why don't you just stay out of this thread?? I don't think you are adding anything of benefit here. And if I'm being personal, well I don't really care!!!!!!!!!

I saw "blueeyedgirl" as the last reply, and I knew exactly what I was about to read...:sigh:

All I said was that Chrissy's stage antics are annoying, and I was curious if anyone else felt that way, since I always hear how annoying, embarrassing, silly, stupid, pointless, or distracting Bono's behavior is on stage for some fans....it's not my fault people make a big deal about the smallest of things...I commented, and then asked a question relating to the comment, it's as simple as that- if you have a problem with that, then I suggest YOU stay out of this thread.

Hey LeMac, do you have one really funky sequined space suit,
Or do you have several ch-changes?

I don't want to prolong this argument, so I'm just not going to comment further. I'm not conceding anything. I'm just done. It'll be circular from here on out, and I can see where it's going to go ... it's just not worth it. He said/he said arguments never go anywhere.

:lol:

Ok pfan, whatever you say...:laugh:

The only reason I'm a top 10 poster in this thread is because of the massive misunderstanding that took place a few weeks back, where some people were seemingly skim reading my countless responses to their outrageous accusations...I kept regurgitating the same damn thing over and over again, but some people simply didn't want to listen...once I finally put that to rest, the thread died down...then I mention that I find Miss Crissy's stage antics annoying, and BoMac goes crazy for some reason...accusing me of being unfair :huh:

This is the second time you've referenced me and tried to bait me after I informed you that I was no longer discussing any of these matters with you. Knock it off.

It's Mr Chrissy. C-Mart is not a girl.

Whether or not Morrissey is a "pretentious jacknob" or whatever, he's very good at it!

This is the second time you've referenced me and tried to bait me after I informed you that I was no longer discussing any of these matters with you. Knock it off.

I'd like to put it to rest, but it needed to be mentioned after GG asked me why I was a top 10 poster in this thread.

I saw "blueeyedgirl" as the last reply, and I knew exactly what I was about to read...:sigh:

All I said was that Chrissy's stage antics are annoying, and I was curious if anyone else felt that way, since I always hear how annoying, embarrassing, silly, stupid, pointless, or distracting Bono's behavior is on stage for some fans....it's not my fault people make a big deal about the smallest of things...I commented, and then asked a question relating to the comment, it's as simple as that- if you have a problem with that, then I suggest YOU stay out of this thread.
It's 9.45 am and I'm arguing with doofuses.....

I'd like to put it to rest, but it needed to be mentioned after GG asked me why I was a top 10 poster in this thread.

Again, I think you're lying through your teeth and are baiting me (your first post I quoted there had nothing to do with GG, and was made a while ago, after I declared this over), but there's no point in arguing the details because neither of us will convince the other.

You know, if we consider all of the off-topic comments you've made about Coldplay in other threads...you could be the TOP poster!

Again, I think you're lying through your teeth and are baiting me (your first post I quoted there had nothing to do with GG, and was made a while ago, after I declared this over), but there's no point in arguing the details because neither of us will convince the other.

Pfan, there you go with another accusation...first I'm trying to "cover my ass," then after that stops, it's "you're lying through your teeth" - I answered GG's question, that's it.

You know, if we consider all of the off-topic comments you've made about Coldplay in other threads...you could be the TOP poster!

haha...but GG, I really haven't made that many Coldplay remarks in other threads in comparison to others...:hmm:

just the occasional joke :giggle:

Pfan, there you go with another accusation...first I'm trying to "cover my ass," then after that stops, it's "you're lying through your teeth" - I answered GG's question, that's it.

Not really much of an accusation, as I clearly showed it to be overwhelmingly factual. No matter what you say, it's clear you intended to say one thing and are now claiming it was another. You dissection of your "grammatical mistake" had two flaws: one, that it seemed peculiar and difficult to make, and two, that if it is how you said, not only does it lose the meaning it had before, but it loses all meaning.

And once again, you're denying something: a bait. But the post with the two laughing smilies was beyond obvious in its intentions. Deny it all you want, but I (and everyone else in this thread, it appears) know for sure what you are doing.

God, this thread has devolved, and there's only one reason for that.

NEGATORY.

Just spitballin' there...

I read that C-Play's gonna release an album in '09 with leftovers from this album's sessions, including a full version of "Life in Technicolor" and a collaboration with Kylie Minogue called "Lunar." Since U2 apparently considered titling their last album Solar, this has to mean they're copying them again. Rob, your thoughts?

Just spitballin' there...

I read that C-Play's gonna release an album in '09 with leftovers from this album's sessions, including a full version of "Life in Technicolor" and a collaboration with Kylie Minogue called "Lunar." Since U2 apparently considered titling their last album Solar, this has to mean they're copying them again. Rob, your thoughts?

:lmao:

:hmm: Well...this isn't surprising at all...Chris Martin probably knew about U2 considering Solar as an album title, but then realized that he couldn't copy it exactly. So what does he do? He googles "outer space terminology" and came across the word "lunar," and then realized that if he used that title, the album would be a big hit. It all sounds very logical and realistic to me...interesting observation :up:

:lmao:

:hmm: Well...this isn't surprising at all...Chris Martin probably knew about U2 considering Solar as an album title, but then realized that he couldn't copy it exactly. So what does he do? He googles "outer space terminology" and came across the word "lunar," and then realized that if he used that title, the album would be a big hit. It all sounds very logical and realistic to me...interesting observation :up:

That's probably exactly what happened.

Combine them and you'd have a hell of a live show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom