Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall - Keep Sobbing.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Then why are you wasting your time commenting on a thread dedicated to them? There are tons of musical acts I just don't like, some with threads in this very forum, but it's not worth my time trying to dredge up every stale stereotype about them. It serves no purpose and, ultimately, I know I will convince absolutely no one, so I just don't bother.

I still listen to Coldplay, I just don't like them nearly as much as I did before.
I don't care if you think my saying their music sounding the same is a stale stereotype, b/c in MY opinion, it does now. My comment was that I wasn't impressed with their new stuff or overly thrilled w/ the last album.

I am not trying to convince anyone to stop liking Coldplay, I only commented that I have been disappointed w/ them the last while.

Why get excited about a tribute gig? They're rehashing Coldplay rehashing Brian Eno rehashing Coldplay rehashing U2 rehashing Echo And The Bunnymen now.

I like both bands. :happy:

I prefer Arcade Fire though: their next single is less likely to be called Every Kneeling Soul Is A Waterfall. Every Fan Is A Pretender, maybe.

lazarus said:
I didn't think these guys could be bigger tools then they already were.

That video just proved me wrong.

LOL big time at this. Time to get over it, Cap'n.

I think with a couple of adjustments there actually could have been a pretty decent pop song coming out of Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall.

The worst part of that song is the guitar riff. It's aggressively irritating, in a way I was expecting the vocals to be.

I think with a couple of adjustments there actually could have been a pretty decent pop song coming out of Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall.
You're right:

a4oQK.jpg
SWqSR.gif

1qEEF.gif

Coldplay should quit music and switch to acting: making it look like you're having fun listening to Every Teardrop is a Herculean challenge.

The video's okay. The worst part is when CMart is singing about a heartbeat, and there's a heart changing colour in the back ground, and he starts fist pumping. Ughhhhhhhhhhh

It would help if they had some new music out.

The Coldplay video is OK; not as good as Strawberry Swing or Life in Technicolor ii.

well the 'Play have one song out most of the stuff that got bumped was catalogue, also it's mid weeks that'll be announced officially on Sunday so I doubt that Every Rose has it's Thorn will be #7 by the weekend as they are always inflated ie. you can usually subtract 10-15 places with midweeks...

Back
Top Bottom