Coldplay: Chris Martin And His Xylo Toes - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK YEAH! Congrats to all those that will get to see them!

I just noticed that the Miami date is the exact same date I (or we) went to see U2 play at Sun Life Stadium. June 29 :up: I wouldn't mind flying up to Miami just to see them live. Problem is I might go alone, since I'm the only Coldplay fan in the family. Which is not an option.

They need to announce a show here. :sad:

Buy two tickets. Maybe you'll make a friend who will go in the meantime. If you don't, you can always go it alone or sell the tickets and make your money back, but at least you've got them.

I just pulled up some decent seats with the AMEX presale. 1st section next to the stage, row 29. :up: Sold!

they were on X Factor UK last night, and they were actually pretty good!

afterwards, the presenter asked Chris Martin what advice he had for the contestants, and he said (dripping in sweat) "don't get sweaty" - he was funny! :D

Picked up a decent seat (2nd level but near the stage) for NJ this morning on the pre-sale. At least I stayed under my usual non-U2 ticket price threshold (actually I stayed under it for U2 too this last tour) of $100. August is quite a way aways though...

:hyper:landed 3 tix for the family today for the DC show. Managed to get 2nd row off the floor, section 109. Didn't want floor seats cuz I am so short that unless I am in the first few rows can't see squat not to mention my 14 yr old son wants to go and he doesn't like being right up front (too loud for him/he's sensitive to sounds). Glad to get this out of the way though.. General sale will be all about the scalpers snatching up the really good seats.. I have bad luck during general sales typically.

One of my friends who lives in New Jersey got tickets for the show at the Izod Center in East Rutherford. So much envy right now..I feel like spamming the Facebook pages of Puerto Rican promoters asking for Coldplay. :wink:

:applaud:

I scored two for the Boston show.

Apparently they are offering VIP packages starting on Wednesday, so I suspect most of the front row floor seats will be reserved for that.

yep... saw those VIP packages but I wouldn't fork over that much money for them. I am content with what I got.

I'm sad that it isn't general admission, but I will be happy with seats! I don't like the "buy yourself to the front" mentality, but many bands do it. I just hope U2 never follow suit.

Yeah, watching their production I felt as though it was meant for GA.

Really upset that it's not. But that being said, I think I can settle for just about any seat in the house now.

They'll come. Just like they'll come here too. It's just those lucky assholes in the US and Europe who always get shows first!

Of course. Hopefully they'll come here if they announce dates in Latin America (e.g. Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, etc.) Keeping hopes up! :wink:

I've bought the album last week, and I am late to the discussion, but I really like it. Some songs took me a few listens, but I really do enjoy it. Charlie Brown is my favourite! :up: I look forward to seeing them live. :hyper:

I've bought the album last week, and I am late to the discussion, but I really like it. Some songs took me a few listens, but I really do enjoy it. Charlie Brown is my favourite! :up: I look forward to seeing them live. :hyper:

I love Mylo Xyloto. Great, great album - Charlie Brown is epic. :up:

Coldplay just finished rocking the Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy in Paris. The setlist? Thanks to the photoblogging Coldplay.com was doing, I was very excited to see one song being added to the setlist. :D

aaaparis9.jpg

Shiver! :fuckyeah: With that, What If and Don't Panic were not in the set.

Whilst a great set, it still needs a little more adjusting, though. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom