Coldplay: Chris Martin And His Xylo Toes - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that "Don't Panic" is track 1 of their first LP, and for some of you it is their best song. I can't think of any other band where that would be the case.

Interpol - Untitled

Some of those early Coldplay songs are actually decent. See You Soon is a great track. Chris Martin's voice wasn't nearly as annoying at the time.

Interesting that "Don't Panic" is track 1 of their first LP, and for some of you it is their best song. I can't think of any other band where that would be the case.

You can find many here :wink: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f221/bands-that-never-topped-track-1-on-album-1-a-207692.html

Interpol's Untitled is pretty popular in that thread, but there's a handful of Interpol songs I prefer, namely NYC and Narc.

I stand by my comment on page one of that thread... Like Eating Glass is pretty close to my favourite Bloc Party track.

We even had a thread for that. Don't Panic got mentioned of course. Untitled as well (but it shouldn't have).

Everybody panic! LN7 made some relatively innocent comment about the structures of the singles on MX vs. TJT! Bring the pitchforks out, this clearly means he thinks the albums are of the same magnitude and he must be crucified at once!

I think I'd also add Bigger Stronger to my list of Coldplay's best upon listening to it just then.

There are lots of good Strokes songs, but one could make a case that Is This It is also their best.

So... "Atlas", the new song for the Hunger Games soundtrack...

It's very good, sounds like a song from the Rush of blood era

adNqOWV_460sa_v1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom