Coldplay: Chris Martin And His Xylo Toes - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They played Amsterdam (unknown if partial or in full) at last night's first Chicago show :drool: One of my favorites.

(Back To The Future Theme)
Mylo Xyloto
Hurts Like Heaven
In My Place
Major Minus
Lovers In Japan
The Scientist
Yellow
Violet Hill
God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
Princess of China
Up in Flames
Amsterdam
Warning Sign
A Hopeful Transmission / Don't Let It Break Your Heart
Viva La Vida
Charlie Brown
Paradise
--
Us Against the World
Speed Of Sound
--
Clocks
Fix You
M.M.I.X. / Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/coldplay/2012/united-center-chicago-il-73dcd239.html

I like "Magnificent"...

Anywho, ah, lucky you, prbiker!

Coldplay were fantastic Friday night. My friends and I had so much fun. Highlights for me were "Violet Hill" (probably my favorite performance of the night), "God Put A Smile...", "Viva La Vida", "Up in Flames", and "Princess of China"-that one's really good live. But the whole concert was lovely. One of my friends took pictures on her phone, she's working on uploading them, so I'll share them at some point soon here. I'll have to go to YouTube and see if there's any quality video from the night I can share here.

Opening acts weren't bad, either. I particularly liked Marina and the Diamonds-Marina had a great attitude and good interaction with the crowd. And she had on a pretty dress that I wanted :p.

Pfan has a grudge against Magnificent because the one U2 show he got to see, it was after they added The Fly to the setlist, and it was the one show where they played Magnificent instead of The Fly. Only show all summer past Anaheim that they'd done that.

Magnificent is way better than anything on Mylo Xyloto.

Yeah, I'm a troll.
I live under a bridge.

Pfan has a grudge against Magnificent because the one U2 show he got to see, it was after they added The Fly to the setlist, and it was the one show where they played Magnificent instead of The Fly. Only show all summer past Anaheim that they'd done that.

Ahhhhhh, I see. Well, yeah, in that case, I can't say I blame him, then.

Coldplay are releasing a live DVD/album. Out November 17.

Mylo Xyloto
Hurts Like Heaven
In My Place
Major Minus
Yellow
Violet Hill
God Put a Smile Upon Your Face
Princess of China
Up in Flames
Viva La Vida
Charlie Brown
Paradise