Coldplay: Chris Martin And His Xylo Toes - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they been playing Don't Panic?!

It was first performed at the London show last Friday, according to the setlist. They played it on the B-stage.

London - December 9th

Mylo Xyloto
Hurts Like Heaven
Yellow
Lost!
Major Minus
In My Place
What If
Violet Hill
God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
The Scientist
Up in Flames
Don't Panic
Us Against the World
Politik
Viva La Vida
Charlie Brown
Paradise

Clocks
Fix You
Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

Not played at tonight's Paris show. Daylight has also seemed to disappear as well. :(

cobl04 said:
Would you care to? .

Not especially. I find discussing them here pretty tiresome. Suffice to say the album didn't blow me away, but I still found it enjoyable. Coldplay are kind of graded on a curve for me since, like Gambino, I have little to no objectivity.

After a much-belated second listen, I like the Rihanna track a lot better than I did the first time around.

Next spin, I need to play it on the stereo, because the distortion through headphones just keeps pissing me off.

I agree with you Cori. I didn't like it at first, but I really do now. It sounds great through the stereo.:up:

I really like the first 5 songs. It goes downhll from there though.

And Paradise, I hated it at first but I love it now. It's too catchy.

The setlist of the Paris show is almost exactly the one I got at Rock Werchter in the summer. They didn't play Up In Flames then. It was a great show and I didn't mind seeing all the hits as it was the first time I saw Coldplay.

Kristen and I got 2 tickets for Toronto, night 2. :hyper: We figured that our best chance in the general sale was the second night. The lower bowl (except for behing the stage) was sold out in 2 minutes. I'm so thankful they added a second night! :up:

Got a great seat in the lower level for the Seattle show. Near the stage, SECOND ROW. I never get seats that good. Really excited! :)

I don't think I'm going to be able to see them. I'm not very happy about this at all.
sadface.gif
Tickets are too expensive.

hug.gif

Kristen and I got 2 tickets for Toronto, night 2. :hyper: We figured that our best chance in the general sale was the second night. The lower bowl (except for behing the stage) was sold out in 2 minutes. I'm so thankful they added a second night! :up:

:up: Congrats ladies! A co-worker had three browsers open trying for the first Boston show, and got nothing. She switched to the second show and scored floor seats, probably about 20 rows from the stage.

Gonna see them tonight! :happy:

I'm jealous. So, how was it?

After the disaster that was buying RHCP Tix I'm way nervous about coldplay Tix.

You still have a few weeks before you need to worry about that :sexywink:

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall :heart:

How odd to think a song that is so made for immediate gratification turned out to be a tune that grew on more after I initially was lukewarm towards it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom