Chromatics - Kill For Love, etc...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tick of the Clock? That song rules. I think it was actually a single from the previous album. Maybe it was a single before the album, and then included on the album. I don't know, but I know it was a single.

I don't know. Certainly not blown away at first. Extremely long, and it hasn't exactly grabbed my attention. I'll listen again though.

At this rate, I'd rather just wait for it to go up on the IDIB store.

Can't hold out anymore. I'ma have to get down on this since we have no release date in sight.

Also: shit, cat. I'm gonna spend so much money once the store gets all that stuff back in stock. Still need Night Drive and In the City, I'd probably shell out for that Desire LP, been dying to have a copy of beatbox for a long time now, need both ADs, and those two Chromatics EPs (though it calls them LPs) look quite nice.

Real talk though I imagine it'll all be sorted once JJ is back from Europe.

Is there a freaking physical version of After Dark 2 yet?

Annoyingly, no.

Just refresh the following page all the time. The label's store has the CDs for dirt cheap and some excellent Chromatics vinyl reissues on the way as well (also dirt cheap)...

Italians Do It Better — Home

Unfortunately, Johnny Jewel supposedly does the store himself and none of the vinyls on the way have shown up for two months (they were supposed to be out in May).

I should've got that "Warm in the Winter" single when I had the chance. That shit makes me go buck wild.

So good. One of my favorite tracks of the year although it's not strictly speaking of this year. Whatever man. We love you.

I'm gonna drop like $100 when the store is stocked up and I don't even care.

One of my favs too. One of the major reasons I'm looking forward to finally getting a physical copy of After Dark 2, sick of going to Youtube to hear it.

Is there a freaking physical version of After Dark 2 yet?

I can't even find a place to get a legit digital version. Do you guys know where it's being sold?

Also, I'm going to be all over that 3xLP of After Dark 1 when it gets released.

Back
Top Bottom