Chromatics - Kill For Love, etc...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glass Candy's Warm In the Winter from After Dark 2 is definitely one of my favorite songs from 2013. It's a lot of fun.

So I just opened my AD2 CD, and it has two giant cracks on the underside, so it won't read properly. Will they send me a free replacement? Seems like you guys have had good experiences with the label. I never got a digital download at checkout either.

I can't imagine any scenario in which they wouldn't replace it for you. Email idib @ echoparkrecords . com and they'll get it fixed. This was my experience last year:

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Imperor duh lol wrote:
Hey there. I received my Kill for Love 2xLP and there is a big scratch across the first two tracks. My PayPal invoice ID was TMZF-4xxxxx.

How can I go about getting it replaced?

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 3:52 PM, Italians Do It Better wrote:
Hi Impy,
Your replacement will go out today. Your USPS tracking number is 944901020088149792xxxx
Elene

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER: ULTRA CLEAR

1+FLESH+FOR+FANTASY.png

1+THE+TENANT.png

Nabbed copies of Desire and Symmetry. Let's get it, gang.

I got both of those and they threw in a free Tick of the Clock...

unfortunately, I also bought After Dark 2 on vinyl and they gave me the CD instead. Annoying. And the website now says it's sold out, so I'll probably just get a refund. :reject:

Mine haven't even shipped yet, although I wouldn't say no to that single as a throw-in. Just email em and they'll get you sorted on AD2 I'm sure.

Finally seeing Chromatics and GC this weekend and I couldn't be more pumped.

Yeah, I did that right away. I'm sure I'll at least get the money back if they don't have any extra copies lying around, but there's probably a few in storage in case of shipping issues/scratches.

Also got a "Warm in the Winter" sticker if we want to accurately compare free goodies later.

The Desire album is pretty good, and the Symmetry deal was cool for $5.

Quiet year on the IDIB from so far. No news about the new Glass Candy or Ruth's solo album. Johnny is doing the score for Gosling's directorial debut, so perhaps we'll get a release for that.

Well, things aren't quiet anymore...not only is there a new Chromatics record on the way (and supposedly some Glass Candy stuff as well), but the store has some brand new stuff that I just received today...

Chromatics - Running From The Sun LP

Pressed On 180 Gram Vinyl
Hand Assembled By Glass Candy & Chromatics In Los Angeles
Semi Clear Cherry Red
Comes With A Huge 22 Inch X 34 Inch Cinema Poster Folded & A Giant Sticker

Chromatics - Drumless Vinyl LP

Pressed On Opaque Electric Mint Vinyl
180 Gram Vinyl
Hand Assembled By Glass Candy & Chromatics In Los Angeles
Record Ships With 22 Inch x 34 Inch Giant Cinema Poster Folded
9 Inch Square Giant Sticker Inside

Both are only $12 each. Drumless has a cool alternate Kill For Love cover.

I hear you. This is worse than the Frank Ocean situation before the new album(s).

But I'm fucking ready for new Chromatics.

Pretty much the only way Ashley and I communicate is through existential where the fuck is Dear Tommy ironic dread. I'd love to read this fucking press release for myself. This song is dope as hell. I'd happily go for After Dark 3, too.

Someone fill me in, please. What am I supposed to take from this tour? Is there something finally happening?

At this point, it 'feels like there's got to be. Hopefully that's not just wishful thinking.

I've been quite into the Chromatics' track, 'Dagger Moon', since Halloween when I watched the recent Scream Factory collector's edition release of 'Trick 'R Treat'. 'Dagger Moon' was apparently used in a series of commercials for Fear.net (or Fearnet, I don't know) advertising a 24/7 showing of the movie. Nice pairing for a great movie and song.

Back
Top Bottom