Christmas Songs That Dont Suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love Ferrells face when he says "Ya, he does that a lot, doesnt he?"

acharliebrownchristmaswc0.jpg

Hear it. Know it. Love it. Probably not all you need as far as Christmas music is concerned, but it's the only full album of it that I ever bother with.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjaPXihbORk
LemonMelon speaks the truth. Soooooooooo good. :drool::drool::drool:

I agree. I picked it up a couple weeks ago and it has been on regular rotation since :up:

Weird, I would've sworn I posted in this thread last year. Hmm.

Well Christmas for me is mostly Motown and soul. I don't know why, especially, but I love that style of Christmas tune, so I guess some of it's pretty..sappy? Rockier? Dont like so much..

Some I love:

YouTube - Temptations - Silent Night

When I hear that intro..wow..

This makes me wanna dance:

YouTube - Jackson 5 -Santa Claus is Coming to Town

For some reason this next one I love when just hanging around in the living room the night before having some cheer and playing with the kids...or also on a cold crisp Christmas day waiting for dinner time to arrive:

YouTube - Boyz II Men- Let It Snow

Another dancy tune :dance:

YouTube - All I Want For Christmas is You (Black and White)

Anyways don't want to break the thread. Christmas is just around the corner and hope everyone has plans to be close to loved ones. Merry Christmas all! :hug: :hi5:

Oh, Holy Night has to be the Christmas song that every big-voiced singer loves to sing the most. It's got all those glory notes in it, especially the big DIVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE one.

How did you post nothingness?

Edit: nevermind. It's a picture that wont load for me..... of Bieber..... I hope Santa takes a dump in your stocking

Back
Top Bottom