Chris Cornell's new album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
It's called Scream, or something, and Timbaland produced the songs. I read the review in Spin, wasn't too favorable.

His last album was kind of forgettable.

He was on Jay Leno a couple months back, and I had recorded the episode. Whatever song he played, basically put me to sleep. I couldn't understand a word he was singing, and the song seemed so dull. I miss the loud Chris Cornell that I've come to know :(

This collaboration could have been cool if it tipped more towards Cornell's sensibilities than Timbalands, unfortunately it didn't balance that way. His Solo career had so much promise, Euphoria Morning is one of my all time favorite albums... where did that inspiration go?

i had a lot of hope for cornell's solo work after that acoustic recording he made in sweeden came out, which was fantastic. however he took that hope and proceeded to, well...

EPIC_FAIL.jpg

I commend him for trying something different, something that will alienate a lot of his fans, but unfortunatley from what I've heard so far which is about half the album, maybe only half of those are worth listening to...

Back
Top Bottom