Cheating in music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you people get me? Coincidently I don't get a lot of humor either

That's exactly the point I was trying to make. Look someone said that the use of any effects on voice is cheating, and mentioned about the fly. I said not really. ALL records include some effect or other. I've just spent a bit of time listening to a lot of the old jazz musicians on YouTube. There was a version of When I Fall In Love Nat King Cole with his daughter Natalie. Natalie had a pretty voice but I'm sorry her dad had Great voice. I wanted to listen to that song with just him singing. No matter how many times I tried turning the sound up I could not capture the richness of the recording of the latter version. And I 've noticed that a lot with this old CD's that I've been collecting lately. Studio technology has improved for the better.

What I meant with that analogy to sport was an argument between a bint and another random guy that I remember having to discuss in my English exam A Level a few years ago. This guy was saying basically the same flawed argument that I was giving as an example. Should training be banned also? Er, no. Not unless you want your athlete to suffer from injuries or get them ready for the big argument. Should all vitamins be banned? No you wally. Everyone needs vitamins as fuel. Why do you think we eat? Shall we restrict their water supply? What?

And yes you are right of lets ban women from wearing make up, that's how flawed i found this argument also

This person is pulling our collective legs. That's the only logical explanation.

That being said, I lol'd after reading this and people in the office looked at me with annoyed glances. Sadly, I don't think they'll be contributing to the fund, either.

This person is pulling our collective legs. That's the only logical explanation.

That being said, I lol'd after reading this and people in the office looked at me with annoyed glances. Sadly, I don't think they'll be contributing to the fund, either.

Sadly, I don't think this is the case. Mad1 Jr. strikes back.

Hey Carlos, way to chime in there with the popcorn smiley. I'm glad someone puts it to good use...

I just want to know if I'm allowed to stretch before I go out for my afternoon jog. Don't leave me hangin', Annie!

To get a full view of someone, you'd need at least fifty camera angles. And to do that, you'd have to get opposing, contradicting views to do so.

I just blew your mind. And that's what Annie is all about.

And anyone who knows the novel I'm referencing gets four and a half gold stars.

Don't you people get me? Coincidently I don't get a lot of humor either

That's exactly the point I was trying to make. Look someone said that the use of any effects on voice is cheating, and mentioned about the fly. I said not really. ALL records include some effect or other. I've just spent a bit of time listening to a lot of the old jazz musicians on YouTube. There was a version of When I Fall In Love Nat King Cole with his daughter Natalie. Natalie had a pretty voice but I'm sorry her dad had Great voice. I wanted to listen to that song with just him singing. No matter how many times I tried turning the sound up I could not capture the richness of the recording of the latter version. And I 've noticed that a lot with this old CD's that I've been collecting lately. Studio technology has improved for the better.

What I meant with that analogy to sport was an argument between a bint and another random guy that I remember having to discuss in my English exam A Level a few years ago. This guy was saying basically the same flawed argument that I was giving as an example. Should training be banned also? Er, no. Not unless you want your athlete to suffer from injuries or get them ready for the big argument. Should all vitamins be banned? No you wally. Everyone needs vitamins as fuel. Why do you think we eat? Shall we restrict their water supply? What?

And yes you are right of lets ban women from wearing make up, that's how flawed i found this argument also

stopmakingsense.jpg

:up:

Can you imagine, she's been stewing on this for over two years and she still can't make sense...

Not 2 years since May. But maybe yourright abotu ti being recorded on a stage. I heard taht it sounds compeletely different hearing yourself sing on satege than is a studio
Rachel don't like that verion of one either and she's not their fan

Not 2 years since May. But maybe yourright abotu ti being recorded on a stage. I heard taht it sounds compeletely different hearing yourself sing on satege than is a studio
Rachel don't like that verion of one either and she's not their fan

At least we know that you don't cheat and use spell check, good for you for keeping it real.

The song has been out for 2 years, that was my point. I am right about being recorded on stage.

I have no idea who Rachel is, wasn't she on Friends?

At least we know that you don't cheat and use spell check, good for you for keeping it real.

The song has been out for 2 years, that was my point. I am right about being recorded on stage.

I have no idea who Rachel is, wasn't she on Friends?

This post is made of win. :laugh:

I'm curious as to who Rachel is as well. If it's Rachel from Friends, she's cheated before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom