Cassette Store Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
9Uoz1Wf.gif

Fucking goddamn hipsters. Did I ever tell you guys about the time I nearly choked one to death with a VHS tape after hearing him mention to his friend "A VCR is a great investment"

How did he mean, though? I think my VCR is a great investment. Cost me $5 and VHS are like 10 cents a piece some places... not every movie needs to be viewed in high def.

Wait!... wait.... what if this is a ploy to herd all the fucking goddamn hipsters together so they can fill the store to the roof with water? :hyper:

You know, thinking about this a little more...what is the purpose of this? Because really, now it's almost making Record Store Day look bad by association. That sucks, because the cause behind RSD is a good one.

Fucking goddamn hipsters. Did I ever tell you guys about the time I nearly choked one to death with a VHS tape after hearing him mention to his friend "A VCR is a great investment"

Your Facebook post made me chuckle.

This is indeed incredibly fucking stupid. I live in a pretty hipster-ish area, if I hear anything about it here I swear...

Sadly there are no volcanoes in Australia.

I bought the cassette of Wampire, because, I mean...owning it makes me laugh. Every time I see it, sitting in its place of honor on my coffee table, I laugh.

But this...damn.

THANK YOU. I meant to say something about that, but that might be the worst part of all.

God, this is stupid.

Derp, Derp, BRB hon, goin' to the cassette store!

Back
Top Bottom