Cactus World News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is Larry's dad still alive? He's the only one with a potentially unflattering mention, and that is a crazy HUGE stretch.

Kind of assumed that Pete Cole is either a friend of Frank's, or maybe Frank himself.

Pete? Care to clarify?

I'm just kind of pissed that we won't get to see part 2. This stuff is crack for people interested in the history of the band. Nothing scandalous, just silly little remembrances.

I looked briefly but didn't see anything. That forum gives me hives.

I'm definitely not Frank :cute:
There may be a part two on another U2 website...

Has anyone discovered why @U2 took this down ? I though that it was relevant to U2 and I was looking forward to part two of it.

I am a U2 fan who was/is a CWN fan due to hearing about Mother Records back in the Mid 80's and absolutely loving The Bridge.

Was there anything in the interview that was perhaps embellished? Thats all I can think of why they took it down, maybe Frank wasn't being perfectly frank. Like where he takes credit for Edge using harmonic feedback on Joshua Tree maybe. Who knows.

Wouldn't people just buy it once recorded and released?

I'm not being facetious, I'm really puzzled by the whole idea of soliciting pledges from total strangers to record an album. Is this a thing?

Sent from my ass crack

You haven't heard of this? Unsigned bands do this all the time, but even bands like Public Enemy, Howie Day, and L7 have used it. Normally it's set up in tiers; if you pledge this much you get an album, this much and you get a deluxe version, this much and you get an original signed print from the artist, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Shipping soon or place an order now... Cactus World News 'Found' Cactus World News: Found on PledgeMusic

tab_width.jpg

Back
Top Bottom