BRUCE FANS--what time have they actually started playing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
my sis & I are trying to figure our meet-up time for the train(s) to Giants Stadium tomorrow....

so what's the actual time VS the stated Tix time.....

last week, u2! :wink:

thanks

( couldn't - not a member - quickly find answer on "greasy lake" )

Hmmmmm i'm gonna try something else (looking-wise)

but please post if you've seen a trend of when they start! :wave:

OK....... that try was unsuccessful so :help: :help: PULEEEZE ! :wave:

I presume the tickets say 7:30, but he won't start before 8. I think you should be safe if you are in your seat by about 8:10 and the show will almost definitely start before 8:30 with 8:45 being the absolute latest (I think it happened once earlier in the tour b/c Clarence was having a minor health issue). However, a lot will be dictated as to when the crowd gets there. If it is obvious that people aren't in their seats yet, the show won't start.

I've only been to one show at Giants Stadium, but it was the final one by Bruce there last summer. The show didn't start until 9:30 because a tanker trunk overturned on the highway right at the exit to the stadium and the place was still only about 20% full by the time 8:30 rolled around. Started late, but he still played until 12:45 in the morning!

If you are going tomorrow you're getting Born to Run in its entirety... so jealous!!

When I saw them back in August, the tickets stated 7:30, but they did not go on until a few minutes after 8:00. But I'd say he'll be on stage by 8:30 at the latest.

Back
Top Bottom