Brokencyde Have Changed My World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Irishteen

Blue Crack Addict
These guys are just incredible, there is absolutely no one like them in music seriously words cannot express how I feel about this band. Brokencyde have not just changed my life but they're changed the way I'll listen to music forever, I hope you all feel the same, listen to it and let it change your world :)

YouTube - brokeNCYDE "Freaxxx"

Pitchfork doesn't consider this Best New Music. Never heard of it.

Brokencyde are so far from the mainstream that even pitchfork haven't heard of them. You've got to open your mind to bands beyond top 40 and indie :tsk: They were gonna be on my best of DI list but I thought it was too bold a move for this forum's limited tastes

far from the mainstream

:hmm: Sounds promising. *plays*

AWWWWWWWWW SHIT NOW I'M GETTING FUCKIN' FREAKY
ICONATOR_cee90dcf7d7fcc2607a99728840479aa.gif

If you think Freaxxx is awesome, Sex Toyz will blow your little mind.

Album of the year.

Thanks to Schizo, I will never bash death metal again. It redefined the whole fucking genre in four minutes.

Ax it's the third best album of all time, of all time. The only two better are their first two albums

Jealousy!!! may be a great song, John, but its message just isn't as deep as that in Skeet Skeet, you know?

Thanks to Schizo, I will never bash death metal again. It redefined the whole fucking genre in four minutes.

I'm glad Brokencyde enlightened you :)

Jealousy!!! may be a great song, John, but its message just isn't as deep as that in Skeet Skeet, you know?

This is true, I cannot deny this, that is why I have dedicated my user title to its wise lyrics

Proverbs As Written/Read By brokenCYDE

COMMANDMENTS AND SAYINGS TO SHAKE THY CHOCOLATE MILK TO, chapter 1

1 Shake it mommy give it to me like you need some love
2 Bring your friend along, maybe we can have some fun
3 Get freaky now
4 Get fucking freaky now
5 Alcoholics are some sex freaks
6 That hardcore shit will make you feel the toxic
7 Go baby go baby
8 Get drunk
9 Skeet skeet
10 Get drunk
11 Skeet skeet
12 Back it up like beep
13 Put your booty in the air like it ain't no thing
14 Beats to make you skeet making the ladies leak and legs be wobbling weak cause that's the freak of the week
15 Let's get crunk baby girl
16 Go shake that thing
17 Sex tonight, let's sex tonight
18 Come on girl let me see you shake, now drop that ass like you need a break
19 Let's get it poppin', panties droppin' to the (FLOOR YEAH!)
20 Sex tonight, let's sex tonight
21 You got the buns, I got the hot dog

Nobody is ever the same after encountering the BrokeNYCDE.

Are we sure BrokeNCYDE isn't at least partially made up of Interference posters? I mean look at the names of the band members -- at least two of them are the same or very close to the user names of IF posters. One name is exact and the other (well, first name anyway) is only off by one letter (I think he was probably trying to be clever).

"But why wouldn't they tell us?" I hear you cry. I believe they don't want to use their celebrity and obviously superior musical knowledge to unfairly influence discussion here. They are just looking out for us! Aren't they wonderful? :hug:

Maybe he's just too busy getting fuckin' freeeeEEEeeeAAaaaAkkkaaAAAaayyyy tonight to post ...

The more you get drunk skeet skeet, the more you can put into words.

Back
Top Bottom