Broken Social Scene ARE the new Menudo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If anyone is still interested, it's starting. If not, I'll have fun watchin' solo style.

I almost forgot. Our internet was out the last few days. Here I am now though.

And I've already been tricked once into thinking they were going to play "Anthems". This is going to be fun.

Yeah, but are they just fucking with the audience or something? In the time I've been watching they've played two ballads, a song I've never even heard of and of course, one of their biggest hits. Not that the audience is reacting to much of any of it.

They do sound fantastic though. I'm enjoying this. I assume I missed "World Sick" though?

Really? I've thought the setlist has been phenomenal:

World Sick
Texico Bitches
7/4 (Shoreline)
Fire Eye'd Boy
All to All
Canada vs. America
Cause = Time
Sweetest Kill
Art House Director

Which song hadn't you heard? Canada vs. America? It's from the free EP that came with the self-titled album.

Yeah, CvA was the one. I came in during All to All.

I wasn't saying I don't like the setlist, but the audience does not appear to be into it.

Also, I love this song .

Me too, one of my favs from Forgiveness!

Yeah, Canada vs. America is a bit of an obscurity, but I think they used to play it fairly often. Pretty sure they played it when I saw them, can't remember now.

Yeah, crowds always look weird on these things. You can hear people screaming, but it looks like everyone up front is just standing.

They're a blast live, MVD. The shows are pretty much a giant dance party, you'll have fun. :up:

Forced To Love has an epic chorus.

I was comforted by the fact that they had to apologize for their language. Yeah, they get a mulligan for this crowd. Their loss, this is a great show.

Back
Top Bottom