Brandon Flowers - The Desired Effect

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm...I'm not sure yet. Let me give it a few more listens. I like it a lot, but not nearly as much as I enjoyed Flamingo on first listen. I love the closer, though, and I still love Can't Deny My Love. A few other tracks stood out, but there are two painfully bad tracks here as well (the opener and Digging Up The Heart).

I think I'll come to enjoy this a great deal, but no way it's going to top my list of albums from this year. Not sure it's gonna make the top ten...am I a bad fan? :uhoh:

The first musically cohesive Killers-related anything since...ever. That's what working with a single producer will do for you. I really liked this album outside of some obvious filler tracks and considerably more than Flamingo, which I thought was kind of a bore outside of Crossfire.

And it was Sam's Town, not Day & Age, when he had the beard. (The article's wrong on that) So it's been happening since more like 2006 rather than 2009. For the sake of himself, he needs to grow a huge beard and regain some sanity.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Damn! I have to wait till June 23rd, 2015 to get the vinyl version of "The Desired Effect"! :angry:

81W0HP%2BSSiL._SX425_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom