Brandon Flowers solo album, "Flamingo"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Crossfire" is the single? Not bad. Sounds like a Killers song. (I know I'm really going out on a limb with that critique, there.)

Also, looking back on it, I think Day & Age is probably a better album than I thought it was when it first came out.

Oh dear. Someone also has a new look:

35439_408495152071_37145772071_4237608_3249645_n.jpg

Why he wasn't one of the people interviewed on those "I Love The 80s" series, I'll never know. Wow. Overall the look's all right, but that hair is...interesting.

Course, I don't know if I have room to talk, given the hairdos some other artists I like have sported :reject:.

Angela

I am just not feeling it.

I've seen way worse pictures of him.
But we all have different opinions.

Interesting use of the letter "F" in that second one. Kinda neat.

Angela

The use of the handgun for the "F" made me laugh.
Given Brandon's the singer of a certain named band.

Handgun - The Killers

Next solo project: Mark Stoermer and Ronnie Vannucci Jr. record the theme to Bond 23.

Hahaha!
I'd :lol: even more if the videoclip is (a parody) of Brandon playing/acting as Bond

But we all have different opinions.

Dude could take a little off the top.

35439_408495152071_37145772071_4237608_3249645_n.jpg

4_eraserhead-still.jpg

But at least there aren't any feather boas in the equation.

Oh, BTW, I like Crossfire. It sounds like The Killers, against all odds.

But we all have different opinions.[/B]

Indeed.

I like the black & white one of him in the suit, he looks quite handsome there :). And the one of him surrounded by the girls amuses me. He isn't too bad-looking, no, not at all.

The use of the handgun for the "F" made me laugh.

Handgun - The Killers

Hehe, there ya go, works perfectly :D.

Angela

The fact that "Crossfire" sounds like the Killers, I personally believe, says a lot about how important Brandon is to the Killers after all. It seems a lot of people think that he's not all that integral, but I feel this proves otherwise.

Crossfire could have fitted in on Day & Age (as far as I'm concerned).

If The Killers don't break up and return from their hiatus, I expect their next album to have less synth and more guitar/rock.
Closer to Hot Fuss than to Day & Age.
But we'll see.

For now I'm very curious to hear what the other songs on Flamingo will be/sound like.

Dude could take a little off the top.

[BRANDON FLOWERS ERASERHEAD EXTRAVAGANZA OF DISCOVERY]

But at least there aren't any feather boas in the equation.

Hopefully one of the lesser members of The Killers has free time to portray the baby while Brandon is performing. Which one is the ideal candidate?

Back
Top Bottom