Bon Jovi's stage concert innovation...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropa man

Refugee
So I bought tickets for my girlfriend (being that she loves Bon Jovi...) and I'm looking at the stage set up at Staples Center and what do you know....
30609s.gif

doesn't it look similar to... I don't know.... the VERTIGO STAGE!!! what a rip-off. Anyway, just thought I'd share it with you guys. :wave:

Looks a bit like a peace sign to me.

I like how Bon Jovi shows are so bad ass they have TWO PITS!

That's so they can call that area the pits. Just think of the cell phone calls -- "Hey guys, I'm in the pits!!!"

I think it's probably an appropriate name. :)

Yeah, I agree. I'm not a huge fan or anything but my girl is and if you want to make your partner happy... you have to share others interest.... just like she shares mines on U2. Well, maybe not as much but you know what I mean.

Yeah, I agree. I'm not a huge fan or anything but my girl is and if you want to make your partner happy... you have to share others interest.... just like she shares mines on U2. Well, maybe not as much but you know what I mean.

i don't know. i think if my wife liked Bon Jovi, it would be grounds for divorce. i think i'd actually win sole custody of my daughter because of this too.

Anyway, I just find it interesting that other acts soon follow the lead. For instance... my daughters went to the Jona's brothers concert and they came back saying that they had this cool screen on stage. Then I come to find out that it was the same similar screen that U2 used in the Vertigo tour... the draped light bulbs. But then again, U2 are the trends setters, right?

Guys I sure hope Bon Jovi doesn't just play the hits from Slippery When Wet. I want variety! Rarities! Covers of obscure artists noone has ever heard of!

Wait...then there'd be no show. :lol:

:wink:

Well, whaddya know, bands look at other bands' stage ideas.

Wonder where U2 got the idea to do an "almost 360" in a stadium ?

FooFighters-Wembley-06062008024.jpg

given how generic the vertigo indoor stage was i'm not remotely shocked someone came out with something similar.

the shock is that someone thought it was worth posting.

Dude, Sorry you thought it was lame to post... I'll try and come up with better things to post next time. Sounds good?

Why do some people on this forum have to be so negative towards one another? My goodness... grow up. If you ain't got nothing good to say, stay quiet.

Yeah, I agree. I'm not a huge fan or anything but my girl is and if you want to make your partner happy... you have to share others interest....

I'm sure Bon Jovi will start to seem much better after the 7th or 8th beer and maybe a few tequila shots . . . but with concession prices what they are, I'd start saving now for the alcohol you'll need to get you through the show!

I'm sure Bon Jovi will start to seem much better after the 7th or 8th beer and maybe a few tequila shots . . . but with concession prices what they are, I'd start saving now for the alcohol you'll need to get you through the show!

Haha... yeah, seriously. This will be my second Bon Jovi show. My girl loves him and I gotta give her some love back. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom