Bon Jovi's stage concert innovation...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
given how generic the vertigo indoor stage was i'm not remotely shocked someone came out with something similar.

the shock is that someone thought it was worth posting.

Plus other bands have done similar things already, Van Halen springs to mind

Man, I hope your girl gives you lots of sex, love, and attention if you're a good enough guy to attend a Bon Jovi show with her!! (It's a running joke amongst my friends how much I depise them -- I literally run when one of their songs comes on as I can't tolerate it.)

I can't tell you how disappointed I was to learn that Jon Bon Jovi is apparently a really nice, professional, hard-working, family-oriented man. If only he could have been a wife-beater or something, I would have been more satisfied...

Man, I hope your girl gives you lots of sex, love, and attention if you're a good enough guy to attend a Bon Jovi show with her!! (It's a running joke amongst my friends how much I depise them -- I literally run when one of their songs comes on as I can't tolerate it.)

I can't tell you how disappointed I was to learn that Jon Bon Jovi is apparently a really nice, professional, hard-working, family-oriented man. If only he could have been a wife-beater or something, I would have been more satisfied...

I don't agree with you a lot, but... :hi5: on this post. And also :lol:.

Yeah, really... :lol:

Look the truth is, I'm not a fan of his music really. I do like that he does humanitarian stuff. But yes, I'm doing this for her birthday. You guys understand. I would much rather be in some bar listening to U2 tunes but I gotta do what I gotta do. :up:

The idea of the claw came from a building @ the LA airport. cant remember the name of the building,but the claw looks just like it.

Its called the "Theme building" . i dont know how to post a pic or i would. you can google the image.
LAX%20Theme%20Building%208x12%20300%20dpi.jpg

walked past it when i went to see them in chicago. hard to believe that the claw is almost exactly the same size as the theme building - and with the spire it's taller.

Wow, that Foo Fighters stage is definitely Claw-esque! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I guess.

The Bon Jovi (can't believe I'm even spending energy discussing that abomination of a band, lol) stage indeed looks like a peace sign, and thus, the 360 tour logo :angry:

My older brother Michael lives a tad under two hours from The New Giants Stadium area & wants to see Bon Jovi in May anyone have any idea's on how to score good tickets?

i think Bon Jovi fans should unite and stand by their band when they have to fork over $1500 for equivalent floor tickets. They should be priviledged in paying that amount of money.

How much of a fan are you if you only divulge $250 to the U2 cause?

Yeah I went to see Bon Jovi in 1993 at Milton Keynes bowl and they were shit! hehehe Fuc# knows why I did?:lol:

Vertigo's center was an ellipse, while Bon Jovi's is clearly a perfect circle.

Besides, if anyone, they ripped off Coldplay first.

With all due respect it is 'The Circle' World Tour promoting an album called 'The Circle' thus I am not so shocked to see a circular stage. I'll wait until I see what they do screen wise before crying foul. Or giving a shit.

Back
Top Bottom