Bon Jovi - Work For The Working Man (New Song)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, there's certainly some new fodder with that clip.

FishingPasses7.jpg

Fire away.

This is why the board hates us. Here comes the Shuttlecock click (sic) to derail yet another amazingly poignant thread.

Pretty much.

You guys need to create your own forum or chat room or something. This is getting ridiculous.

Maybe there are some people here that actually like Bon Jovi and would like to discuss their like for them?

Pretty much.

You guys need to create your own forum or chat room or something. This is getting ridiculous.

Maybe there are some people here that actually like Bon Jovi and would like to discuss their like for them?

Or we can post in here, just like the people that dislike U2's current:

set lists
album
wardrobe
hair styles
etc

post in U2 threads.

Cos I'll tell you what, Sicy. I like U2 a lot but find it fucking impossible to find a thread where they're not getting bashed. And since this is a U2 site, that would be concerning to me were I in your shoes.

I'll bash Bon Jovi all I like in here, unless you're telling me it's against the forum rules. I didn't personally attack anyone in here, and the thread title does not say "positive comments only", so, I'm thinking that I'm in the clear.

If anyone cares at all about what the cretins on this board think of us and our "click," they need thicker Interwebs skin.

Derail? Okay. This is all pretty on topic, but whatever.

Well, when I get complaints its my job to say something. You guys probably don't have any idea or appreciate how much shit I let go on a daily basis.

NSW there are hundreds of U2 threads here, and I am sure I can conjure up some positive ones for you. They're always positive in PLEBA.. :wink:

I dont see any other positive Bon Jovi threads, which brings me back to my point that there are some people that like them and don't feel comfortable posting in here amidst all the bashing.

You're freaking kidding me right? Dont get me started.

I don't think he's saying you're unfair. I think he's saying that bringing PLEBA into any conversation isn't fighting fair.

Like dirty fighting or something. :wink:

I'm not NSW, though*, and I know he'll correct me if I'm insane and/or wrong.

*I realize this comes as a huge surprise to everyone.

It was just an example, and trying to put something light hearted in the conversation.

Or we can post in here, just like the people that dislike U2's current:

set lists
album
wardrobe
hair styles
etc

post in U2 threads.

Cos I'll tell you what, Sicy. I like U2 a lot but find it fucking impossible to find a thread where they're not getting bashed. And since this is a U2 site, that would be concerning to me were I in your shoes.

i pretty much agree with this point, while acknowledging that Sicy has a very tough job, so i don't blame her for the fact that i would rather not step foot in the tour forum because of all the BS that goes on in there, especially since i have no plausible solution to offer that would actually solve the problem.

I like Bon Jovi a lot, when I'm in the mood for it. But it's not like bashing stops me from posting. Otherwise, like Sicy said... I would only post in PLEBA when talking about U2.
Anyway... someone could get pissed with the bashing the same way we get sometimes when someone bashes U2.
Of course, not that I'm putting Bon Jovi in U2's league... light years, or centuries, if there were such a term... separate those two.

:up:

It also helps to not give a rat's ass what other people think about music you like.

I try not to feel guilty about any of my guilty pleasures.

Exactly. There's no reason to feel guilty, if you're happy listening to it, fuck the rest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom