Bon Jovi is similar to U2 and R.E.M.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
They made their best songs in the 90's:

Blaze Of Glory
Keep The Faith
Dry County
In These Arms
Bed Of Roses
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Hey God
These Days
This Ain't A Love Song
Something For The Pain
Lie To Me
Midnight In Chelsea

:up:

80's Bon Jovi pales in comparison.

Discuss.

You know who also did their best work in the 90s? The Space Jam soundtrack.

And one other thing: Blaze of Glory was JON Bon Jovi, not Bon Jovi. You think Tico Torres is gonna stand for some crap like the Young Guns II soundtrack? Please. This is the same Tico Torres that played drums on fucking LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME! Ain't no way he's gonna play stooge for no Keifer Sutherland career vehicle.

Really? Cause you made a comment about me recycling the joke in the other thread, and it hurt my feelings.

:sad:

Well, it is what he does - make comments about everyone and everything. They don't call him Mr. Snappy Answers for nothing, you know.

Hey, el-fa - you ever heard the proverb: Before you remove the speck from my eye, take the log from your own? Hm? You might want to think about that a little. I think Jesus said that. Yeah. That Jesus.

Hey, el-fa - you ever heard the proverb: Before you remove the speck from my eye, take the log from your own? Hm? You might want to think about that a little. I think Jesus said that. Yeah. That Jesus.

well if THAT Jesus said it...

Bon Jovi is just like U2 and R.E.M., guys.

if when you say "just like" you actually mean "worse" then, yes, I agree with you

Back
Top Bottom