Bon Jovi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bon Jovi "New Jersey" 30th anniversary deluxe edition

640x360.jpg

BON JOVI FINALLY GET PERFECT NEW JERSEY RE-ISSUE PLANNED:
Bon Jovi will celebrate 30 years of living in sin with a massive catalog reissue campaign that kicks off July 1st with a remastered edition of their 1988 album, New Jersey. That record, which reached Number One on the Top 200, contained five singles, including the "Bad Medicine," "I'll Be There for You," "Lay Your Hands on Me" and "Living in Sin." The new version of the record will appear in three iterations, a single disc reissue, a two disc deluxe edition, and two CD, or a two CD/one DVD super deluxe edition, the latter two packed with bonus material.

The two-disc deluxe edition will feature three bonus cuts initially released as B sides, as well as 13 previously unreleased demos from the New Jersey recording sessions that were originally intended to appear on a double-LP titled Sons of Beaches. The deluxe edition will also come with a 32-page booklet filled with insider commentary on the bonus cuts and rare photos from the New Jersey recording sessions and ensuing world tour.

Track listing:
Bon Jovi: New Jersey [CD, digital] 1. Lay Your Hands On Me 2. Bad Medicine 3. Born To Be My Baby 4. Living In Sin 5. Blood On Blood 6. Homebound Train 7. Wild Is The Wind 8. Ride Cowboy Ride 9. Stick To Your Guns 10. I'll Be There For You 11. 99 In The Shade 12. Love For Sale

Bon Jovi: New Jersey (Deluxe Edition) [2CD, digital]
Disc 1: New Jersey (original album, remastered) + bonus tracks 1. Lay Your Hands On Me 2. Bad Medicine 3. Born To Be My Baby 4. Living In Sin 5. Blood On Blood 6. Homebound Train 7. Wild Is The Wind 8. Ride Cowboy Ride 9. Stick To Your Guns 10. I'll Be There For You 11. 99 In The Shade 12. Love For Sale Bonus Tracks: 13. The Boys Are Back In Town (Cover of the Thin Lizzy classic; previously released on Stairway To Heaven/Highway To Hell compilation; released in the U.K. as a 12" single B-side) 14. Love Is War (B-side from Living In Sin single) 15. Born To Be My Baby (Acoustic Version; previously released as a B-side in Japan)

Disc 2: The 'Sons Of Beaches' Demos (** All tracks on DISC 2 are previously unreleased) 1. Homebound Train 2. Judgment Day 3. Full Moon High 4. Growin' Up The Hard Way 5. Let's Make It Baby 6. Love Hurts 7. Backdoor To Heaven 8. Now And Forever 9. Wild Is The Wind 10. Stick To Your Guns 11. House Of Fire 12. Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore? 13. Diamond Ring

Bon Jovi: New Jersey (Super Deluxe Edition) [boxed 2CD/DVD]
Disc 1: New Jersey (original album, remastered) + bonus tracks
Disc 2: The 'Sons Of Beaches' Demos (Previously Unreleased)
Disc 3 (Dvd): 1. 'Access All Areas: A Rock & Roll Odyssey' Directed by Wayne Isham. The original 1990 88-minute documentary of the band's epic 16-month world tour in support of the New Jersey album; includes rare backstage, on-the-road, and live concert footage. First time released in the U.S. on DVD format
2. Music Videos From the New Jersey album: All directed by Wayne Isham: Bad Medicine (1st Version) Born To Be My Baby I'll Be There For You Lay Your Hands On Me Living In Sin Blood On Blood Bad Medicine (2nd Version).
Original audio produced by Bruce Fairbairn; engineered and mixed by Bob Rock.

Despite the stupidity of all the new thread starting, I am pretty excited about a New Jersey box set. I love that album.

Who holds the record for the number of bans here?

Could this guy be a contender?

Going over this thread, now that the three have been merged, it's amusing to see that Mikal made the It's My Life post in every single one of the threads, so now it just looks like he periodically comes into the thread to post, "It's. My. LIFE." and then leave.

Bon Jovi WILL be relevant, no matter how many threads it takes!!! :angry:

Last edited:
It's bad enough that people actually like Bon Jovi, but to take the time and post details of some anniversary edition of some shit album on a U2 fan site?

Glad I made better decisions in life.

It's bad enough that people actually like Bon Jovi, but to take the time and post details of some anniversary edition of some shit album on a U2 fan site?

Glad I made better decisions in life.

I can see that. All 31,700 something of them! :applaud:

I'm sure there is. I'm just appalled I have to share internet space with these philistines.

It sucks, doesn't it? Poor you. :(

I can see that. All 31,700 something of them! :applaud:

It sucks, doesn't it? Poor you. :(

Oh, the post count argument! Cuts so deep!

Over the course of a decade, that's 3,710 posts a year, which comes out to not quite 9 posts a day on average. Laz has been known to author some short novels around these parts, but without doing and in depth reading into what his average post length is, I'd be quite surprised if many of them took longer than a minute to write. With Internet speeds what they are now and the convenience of mobile apps for smart phones, who's to say his posts aren't during some sort of downtime i.e. slow days at work, waiting on food, transportation, a movie to start, etc.

If you want to go the "omg look at ur post count u l0ser!!!1!1!!!" route, give him shit for checking this site regularly for ten years. Then again, it doesn't mean anything either coming from someone who has a more recent join date for the same reason their post count is lower--it's version 3.0 after so many prior bans.

now to sit back and wait to be called a republican again

One of the lowest moments of my life occurred on Saturday night. Was at a mate's party, and his girlfriend, a stripper-turned-DJ, dragged us to a fucking atrocious karaoke bar, and one of my mates was hella drunk and wouldn't give up the microphone. When he finally did the party was on life support, and some other invitee did It's My Life, and I sang along to try and lift the vibe, because I felt bad that the party had completely turned to shit.

*still not clean, still not clean*

What's the difference between a good karaoke bar and a shit one?

My favourite one is just a small, modest bar run by some nice Asian people, it's free, you get little slips to write down the song you want when you buy a drink, and it's all in one room, so different groups of people just get up and sing, it's shitty in a lovely sort of way, everyone gets behind each other.

This one was trying to market itself as upmarket, we had to wait downstairs until a room was free, then we had to pay $5 to get in, and it was people from out party only, half of them were dicks, the sound was completely muddled so you could barely hear the music or the singing, and you had to go downstairs every time you wanted a drink.

Oh, the post count argument! Cuts so deep!

Over the course of a decade, that's 3,710 posts a year, which comes out to not quite 9 posts a day on average. Laz has been known to author some short novels around these parts, but without doing and in depth reading into what his average post length is, I'd be quite surprised if many of them took longer than a minute to write. With Internet speeds what they are now and the convenience of mobile apps for smart phones, who's to say his posts aren't during some sort of downtime i.e. slow days at work, waiting on food, transportation, a movie to start, etc.

If you want to go the "omg look at ur post count u l0ser!!!1!1!!!" route, give him shit for checking this site regularly for ten years. Then again, it doesn't mean anything either coming from someone who has a more recent join date for the same reason their post count is lower--it's version 3.0 after so many prior bans.

now to sit back and wait to be called a republican again

:rockon:

Friendly neighborhood mod reminder that people are free and encouraged to ignore threads they don't like instead of coming in and insulting the guy who started it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom