Bon Jovi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That article really irritates me with the way they refer to him as Bon Jovi as if that's his actual last name. I have no idea why just, everytime they said "Bon Jovi" I wanted to destroy something.

Well it is kind of his name. I don't know if he ever legally changed from Bongiovi to Bon Jovi, but he goes by Jon Bon Jovi, and I imagine thats what his SAG card says.

Do you get pissed when people refer to the lead singer of U2 as "Bono" instead of "Paul Hewson"?

I'm picturing Zoots sitting at his computer wearing Groucho glasses.

does he own a rubber chicken? cos that's the only way this would be ok.

Well it is kind of his name. I don't know if he ever legally changed from Bongiovi to Bon Jovi, but he goes by Jon Bon Jovi, and I imagine thats what his SAG card says.

Do you get pissed when people refer to the lead singer of U2 as "Bono" instead of "Paul Hewson"?

It's more to do with the fact that they make it seem like the whole band is behind it. Idk, like I said, it was one of those things that's preceded by a" for some reason ".

Unless Zoots is buying the Bills, I'm not interested.

now that might actually be worth its own thread.

i probably posted here 4 times before i even really read past "bon jovi" in the title. until the rubber chicken thing, i didn't know it had anything to do with hockey teams.

now that might actually be worth its own thread.

i probably posted here 4 times before i even really read past "bon jovi" in the title. until the rubber chicken thing, i didn't know it had anything to do with hockey teams.

Looks like you had better read it again.

Jon Bon Jovi wants to buy The Buffalo Bills

Looks like you had better read it again.

Baseball?

Close enough.

i know it's football. Doesn't he own a Canadian football team or an indoor one, the football no one cares about with weird half fields?

Used to be part of ownership group of arena football team, not anymore.
That info is in the first post by Zootskwala

He's best buds with Bill Belichick, wonder if he'd try and lure him away from the Pats if he bought the Bills.

still not reading the post

and have no idea what arena football is

Jon Bon Jovi wants to buy the Buffalo Bills? Great, I want to buy Jon Bon Jovi and burn him at the stake.

Jon Burn Jovi?

1246206913275.jpg

Group Trying to Stop Jon Bon Jovi From Buying the Buffalo Bills
by Dave Lifton May 21, 2014 2:46 PM

BJFZ-Poster2-051614TMT.jpg

The death of Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson in March has raised speculation that Jon Bon Jovi will try to buy the team and move them Toronto. However, some longtime Bills fans are trying to clip Bon Jovi’s wings.

The group, which calls itself 12th Man Thunder, has started a campaign to keep the Bills in Buffalo. In addition to an online petition, they are working to get bars and restaurants throughout the region to stop playing Bon Jovi’s music, and have created a poster to let Bon Jovi know that he is not wanted in their city, neither dead nor alive.

“We’ve had it with Jon Bon Jovi and his Toronto ownership group working to steal our team,” said Charles Sonntag, co-founder of the group. “There are thousands of fans that agree with us, so we decided to start the ‘Bon Jovi Free Zone’ promotion to let him and the poachers in Toronto know that we won’t just stand by and let them move the Bills to Toronto. We’re asking Buffalo area bars and restaurants to contact us and we’ll give them a free poster to show their commitment to banning Bon Jovi music from their premises.”

Although no official offer has been made, it was confirmed yesterday that Bon Jovi has joined forces with Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment — owners of the Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors and Toronto FC — with the intention of buying the Bills and moving them to the other side of Lake Ontario.

Two NFL owners, John Mara of the New York Giants and Jerry Jones of the Dallas Cowboys, appear to have no problem with the deal. “He’s got a really good knowledge and passion for the game, and he’s obviously a smart businessman,” Mara said. “If he puts together the right group of people I think he could be a very successful owner.” Jones, for his part, called him “an outstanding candidate to be an owner in the NFL, and he’s a great friend.”

Read More: Group Trying to Stop Jon Bon Jovi From Buying the Buffalo Bills | Group Trying to Stop Jon Bon Jovi From Buying the Buffalo Bills

That poster is great. I want bring it with me in public places

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom