Boards of Canada Hype Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is good stuff.

Gotta ask, the last 30 or so seconds of New Seeds sounds so much like another ambient song that I can't put a name to... Maybe an Eno track or something

Boards of Canada Catalogue Reissued by Warp Records | News | Pitchfork

Warp will reissue the influential back catalogue from Boards of Canada on vinyl, following the release of the excellent new album Tomorrow's Harvest in June. It will be the first repress of these records in over five years.

On October 21, Warp will reissue 1998's classic Music Has the Right to Children in gatefold packaging, 2002's Geogaddi in a six-panel sleeve, and 2005's The Campfire Headphase in gatefold packaging. The reissues continue November 18 with 1995 mini-album Twoism, 2000's In a Beautiful Place Out in the Country EP, and 2006's Trans Canada Highway EP. Later in the year, a repress of 1996's Hi Scores EP will be out through Skam.

The Warp reissues come with download codes and time-appropriate original Boards of Canada sticker designs. Check their website for more details (no secret codes required to access this info).

I just wanted to submit that Tomorrow's Harvest is an excellent record and certainly one of my favorites this year.

Back
Top Bottom