Black Hippy crew - Kendrick, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Jay Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love that the image that shows for that EYKIW thread in the app is the bloody pigeon that Laz posted.

I am not spending 20 minutes tracking down some shit ass twitter link when I can just wait a minute.

yea me too. i don't want to get a virus from some random sketch twitter troll just to try to hear it 90 min early, presuming it's out sometime around midnight eastern time.

Skipped ahead to XXX and then started from the beginning. I'm thru the Rihanna track, which isn't bad, but considering most people thought her appearance was gonna be fire and the U2 track a misfire, it's a bit of a letdown.

U2 presence is fairly spare on XXX but when they finally appear in the last 1/3 they get a really great beat going, bringing back Million Dollar Hotel/Pop vibes. Bono at his least annoying (from a hater standpoint). Edge piano (not sure what else he could be playing) is good, but yeah it's a shame he didn't get to rip something cool on the guitar.

It's a big win for the band because it's not too in your face but the track overall is a killer and makes them look good by association.

59LoyR0.gif

Another hour and a half until I can hear it and people are in here claiming Kendrick is flowing over some Million Dollar Hotel/Pop U2 :crack:

You can also throw a little bit of Beach Sequence in there mate :up:

I can't hear the fuckin album so I downloaded XXX from some dodgy website and it's so good.

Can't wait to hear the actual album :lol:

You can also throw a little bit of Beach Sequence in there mate :up:

I can't hear the fuckin album so I downloaded XXX from some dodgy website and it's so good.

Can't wait to hear the actual album :lol:

This is a lot warmer in sound, friendlier than the first two Kendrick albums. Smooth.

Seems like he split the difference between those and Untitled Unmastered.

It's so consistent. Probably my favorite of his.

People on Twitter are speculating that Kendrick will drop another album on Sunday called NATION, aka a double album Damn/Nation.

Where this is coming from I have no idea, but it's Twitter, so who knows. But I highly doubt this is going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom