Black Hippy crew - Kendrick, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Jay Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah. I mean I enjoyed both Habits/Contradictions and Oxymoron but this floors both those records. Even if nothing quite beats the ludicrous fun of Man of the Year with its Chromatics sample.

I like the album a lot, but can we talk about that E-40 feature on Dope Dealer? It's too much. It couldn't be more out of place.

Hot damn, Kendrick was amazing live last night. Dude knows how to put on a show. Very happy to have gotten untitled 2 and untitled 7.

Now, my biggest surprise was how great Anderson.Paak is live. The guy is a fantastic performer and can do everything on stage (his drumming was pretty great and the crowd loved it). Probably my favorite performance of the day.

I like the album a lot, but can we talk about that E-40 feature on Dope Dealer? It's too much. It couldn't be more out of place.

Ha, that was one of my favorite parts of the whole album. That guy's flow is goofy as hell but somehow very endearing.

Alright new ab-soul this friday 12-9-16

Album: Do What Thou Wilt

Videos:

Tracklist:

Raw (Backwards) f. Zacari Prod. by Juice of All Trades

Braille f. Bas Prod. by Wondagurl

Huey Knew f. Da$h Prod. by Willie B

Threatening Nature Prod. by PakkMusicGroup

Womanogamy Prod. by DJ Fu of Eardrummers

Invocation f. Kokane Prod. by Rahki

Wifey vs. Wifi/PMS f. Br3 Prod by. by Skhye Hutch

Beat the Case f. ScHoolboy Q/Straight Crooked Prod. by

Skhye Hutch//TaeBeast

Portishead in the Morning/Her World Prod. by
PakkMusicGroup/Antydote

God’s a Girl? Prod. by PakkMusicGroup

Now You Know Prod. by A$AP P on the Boards

D.R.U.G.S. Prod. by FrancisGotBeat

Evil Genius f. Teedra Moses and Javonté Prod. by

FrancisGotBeat and Tommy Black

Lonely Soul f. Punch/The Law (Prelude) f. SZA Prod. by Sounwave (additional bass by Thundercat)

The Law f. Mac Miller and Rapsody Prod. by Bentley Haze

YMF Prod. by Bentley Haze

Last edited:
Good things can happen in 2016. Kendrick is playing a super small show in Brooklyn tomorrow night and I just managed to get some tickets. Hell yes.

DJ playing The Tribe's We the People while we wait for Kendrick and it's perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I've seen him five times (Pitchfork 2012, Yeezus tour 2013, BET Experience 2015, Kunta Groove Sessions 2015, FYF 2016) so I can assure you quite conclusively that you will enjoy yourself.

I saw him last July in a festival, but today was something else. Possibly best show of my life. Dude standing next to me - amateur Brooklyn rapper - got invited in stage and did an amazing freestyle. Kendrick was impressed.

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1481947100.261189.jpg

Kendrick may be my favorite working artist at this point. Maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom