Black Hippy crew - Kendrick, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Jay Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Untitled #1 > untitled 1
Untitled #2 < untitled 2
Untitled #3 = untitled 3
Untitled #4 > untitled 4
Untitled #5 < untitled 5
Untitled #6 > untitled 6
Untitled #7 > untitled 7
Untitled #8 > untitled 8

Forget the comparisons with The Life of Pablo, this is the one that matters.

Untitled #1 > untitled 1
Untitled #2 < untitled 2
Untitled #3 = untitled 3
Untitled #4 > untitled 4
Untitled #5 < untitled 5
Untitled #6 > untitled 6
Untitled #7 > untitled 7
Untitled #8 > untitled 8

Forget the comparisons with The Life of Pablo, this is the one that matters.

Hmm..? :confused:

This isn't TPAB, far from it, or even GKMC. It's really rough, in the sense I can hear a ton of obvious edits and vocal cracks that would likely have been polished over on a proper album release. But it's great. Just happy to get some new Kendrick.

Also part of me takes a smug satisfaction that discussion of The Life of Pablo more or less went "poof", because I don't think TLOP is all that great and Kanye is being a grade-a dumbass with the way he's releasing it.

Kanye deserves what he gets. There's no asshole bleaching and Rob Kardashian weight loss discussion on Untitled Unmastered to get in the way of the good stuff.

I don't really care for vinyl. I mean come on, it's not 1970s. or time when my mom thought The Nolans was the best band.

My understanding is TPAB has already ceased being pressed, so they're about to become scarce. Amazon had it at an all time low of $20.99 earlier this week. Might wanna hop on it if you haven't already.

Copped two of the signed untitled unmastered LPs. Got a bunch I'm going to be very pleased I have this man's signature in a few decades.

Cause it was so fucking slow at work today...

titled, unmastered

01 - Manifesto
02 - Life Support (Problems)
03 - Words of Wisdom (Questions)
04 - Straight Up (Answers)
05 - Concussion
06 - Bossa Nova (Explanations)
07 - Buoyancy
08 - Blue Faces

Feel free to bitch.

I think my favorite moment on this album is the breakdown in the middle of untitled 7. That beat is so strong but strangely tempered with the mandolin or whatever in the background.

The flattery of watching my stock rise
The salary, the compensation tripled my cock size

Good shit.

Back
Top Bottom