Bit of a Dilemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jive Turkey

ONE love, blood, life
So my girlfriend surprised me twice today. In the morning she tells me that she got us tickets to see Fleet Foxes :drool: and tonight she tells me she just got us tickets to see The Walkmen :drool: Only problem is, the Walkmen concert is on the same day as the Depeche Mode concert. Bah! I was supposed to go to DM with a good friend of mine and they've been one of my favourite bands since I was 12. (I've seen them 3 times and they broke my concert cherry). The Walkmen are on my short list of bands that I havent seen, but really have to (along with Fleet Foxes wOOt). You and Me was my favourite album of last year. I know I'm a big boy and could probably decide on my own, but what would you guys do? Help a brother out here. I must admit though, of dilemmas to be in, at least this is a pretty sweet one

If you've already seen DM, especially several times, go to the other show. They're not going to put on some insanely amazing performance better than what you've seen before.

I probably agree with what has been said as well. You are going to miss Peter Bjorn and John if you don't go to Depeche Mode though. :wink:

I'd have to stick up for the good friend you're going to DM with. Would he/she be upset if you pulled out?

Thanks guys. I was kinda leaning that way anyway, but now I feel a little better about it.

They're not going to put on some insanely amazing performance better than what you've seen before.

Probably very true

sniggirb, I think he'll understand and I'm sure it wont be difficult to find another friend to go with

Back
Top Bottom