Best Of 2000s - Desert Island Spinoff Tournament IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Received so far:

Zoots
Screwtape
LMP
LemonMelon
AtomicBono
phillyfan26
bono_212
onebloodonelife

Still need:

Axver
Irishteen
Imperor
Lancemc
Jive Turkey
LJT
namkcuR

Links needed:

GAF

Alright, Phan Dawg. It's uploading right now.

My cover art is going to be the nadir of this forum.

I've sent mine in, Phanan.

Like I said in the PM, I won't be able to upload until way later tonight, and it might be after the deadline, if that's ok.

Does submitting a list that comes in at exactly 80 minutes, 0 seconds earn bonus points? Because that's what mine came in at. Of course, it will probably be voted out early on for not being indie enough.

If it weren't for THE COCK! and THE NIL! tracks I included on mine, I would have the indiest list of all time.

ok, so wait, how am i supposed to be doing this? am I just uploading all the songs to s e n d s p a c e or something and including a playist?

I didn't include any Shuttlecock because I didn't think they've made anything good this decade.

/Imp'd

I sent my upload link to you, Phanan.

I think the hardest part about this was the 80-minute limit. I could've filled the full 160 minutes up easy. I had to make some painful cuts to get it down to 80.

Apologies Phanan, i fell asleep last night after gettin back from work and forgot to upload, if an exception can be made my submission will be available in a few hours, just forgot how busy my uni course can be at times.

My playlist's going to be late, sorry. Had a bit of a clash with the submission of my Honours thesis, you see.

It'll be in, though.

And no U2 either. Thought about using Fez but it missed the cut.

Apologies Phanan, i fell asleep last night after gettin back from work and forgot to upload, if an exception can be made my submission will be available in a few hours, just forgot how busy my uni course can be at times.

My playlist's going to be late, sorry. Had a bit of a clash with the submission of my Honours thesis, you see.

It'll be in, though.

And no U2 either. Thought about using Fez but it missed the cut.

No worries.

Of course, it will probably be voted out early on for not being indie enough.

Shit, if a playlist is gonna be judged by how "indietastic" it is, then I'm as good as out. Although..... this one is probably slightly more indie than my usual lists. :hmm:

I think the hardest part about this was the 80-minute limit. I could've filled the full 160 minutes up easy. I had to make some painful cuts to get it down to 80.

I hear ya! Had to make many painful omissions myself. :angry:

Wow. I suck. Totally forgot that I didn't send the link. You will have it very, very shortly Phanan. My bad.

Phanan, you will have my list either later today or tomorrow morning my time.

Back
Top Bottom